• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

Why the specification of time zone for the Best Buy event? Won't it be the same time for any time zone? I mean on the East Coast that would be 7-12 PM.

None of them will be playable at Best Buy.

You cut out the middle part. I meant available as part of the preorder promotion. As I clearly state earlier the event will have Mario playable and the games I mention that will available for the promotion are Mario and Yoshi.

You know what would make me happy? Incredibly happy? So happy that I would become an astronaut so that I may kiss the universe? Pikmin 4.

Miyamoto at E3 2015

CHVFhpwUsAA4Hup.jpg:large

http://gonintendo.com/stories/235706-miyamoto-already-hanging-out-at-e3-2015

Nintendo of America has a snapchat??

What is it?

So at that Best Buy Event with Mario Maker you'll get this pin while supplies last when you go.

pin.png

I'm gonna guess the issue last year with Smash coins won't happen because they've all stated that they're offering seven more coins for preordering a select 2 Wii U and 3DS game. With the coupon for them coming in December.

7buttonset.png

Strangely enough Best Buy has removed this part from their Nintendo access page but the image link still works.

So my question is what games do you think will be available other than of course Mario Maker and Wooly World?

I'm hoping that Xenoblade X Chronicles, Devil's Third and Fatal Frame V are available as those are all games I plan to get day 1.

I'm glad they stuck to Mario characters.

I was just thinking what a total Nintendo lineup would be? I mean Samus should be both Iron Man and Black Widow as ridiculous as that is.

Love the 8 Bit Bowser JNR

Tregard

Soothsayer
I could definitely see something aking to "Mario 3D All-Stars" happening as an expansion to 3D World, regardless of how stupid that list is overall.

Bass260

The Prince of Asturias is in da house.

He looks kinda sad though... It's just that Nintendo is not fully complete at E3 without Iwata :(

He looks more tired than sad. Must be tough being in different timezones for E3.
I miss Iwata too though :(

BY2K

Membero Americo
Nintendo's Japanese Twitter explains that Iwata is not going to E3 because there's no new hardware and he has the Investor Meeting the week after.

Also, they changed his official Mii to reflect his weight loss.

He will tweet about E3 using the hastag #Iwatter

guek

Banned
Nintendo's Japanese Twitter explains that Iwata is not going to E3 because there's no new hardware and he has the Investor Meeting the week after.

Also, they changed his official Mii to reflect his weight loss.

He will tweet about E3 using the hastag #Iwatter
Won't Miyamoto need to be at the investor's meeting as well though?

Tortimer

Does anyone know a page I can bookmark to watch the nintendo direct without being spoiled by a news/announcements? I'm not going to be able to watch it until the evening of that day.

Does anyone know a page I can bookmark to watch the nintendo direct without being spoiled by a news/announcements? I'm not going to be able to watch it until the evening of that day.
I think the Fire Emblem IF reveal Direct had all the info leaked except for one game. Even the time of the direct was leaked, i may be wrong or mixing stuff up tho.

Can't remember which game didn't make i and assume it was cutt. It was a 4chan leak and people seem to forget about it but I could've sworn everything else was leaked.

Top Bottom