• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

Rlan

My body is ready.

I worked with Adobe Premier a few weeks ago for the first time, purely to make this GIF. It accurately reflected my reactions, and I hop you guys love it too.

ZIGDhRP.gif

I always find myself feeling very ill for the Monday/Tuesday. It's very odd it happens on a regular basis every year, although I seem to remember it happening closer to May...

Nothing will beat Twilight Princess for me, I was running a Zelda fansite at the time so I borderline hyperventilated and totally freaked out in the GAF IRC (I think a few people did). Man it was so epic. That YouTube video of the crowd reaction was pretty much how I felt - everyone combined.

I got chills with this most recent Zelda reveal. It was understated but pretty perfect in its own way. I actually remember the Other M announcement being a highlight, what a shame how that turned out.

I've loved Mario Kart but I think after 100 hours I'm good for now, Diddy Kong Racing 2 would be more of a hype announcement for me if that's real. Star Fox will be interesting but I don't have massive hopes at this stage, I think Valkrie is going to be filling my space shooter boots for a while.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Nintendo chill out on the Wii U though so I wonder how many new games we're actually going to see. Mario Galaxy 3 or a 64/Sunshine "sequel" would be good enough for me. I've already gad some great times with the system and its destined for a short life.

Volotaire

Added:

Geoff Keighley's YouTube E3 2015 Show

Monday 15th June
11:30 AM – Noon:
Nintendo Power Half-Hour!
It may only be Monday, but at 11:30 Nintendo takes over YouTube Live @ E3 for a half-hour of new live game demos, interviews and updates Sunday night’s Nintendo World Championships.

JDSN

Banned
My body is ready.

I worked with Adobe Premier a few weeks ago for the first time, purely to make this GIF. It accurately reflected my reactions, and I hop you guys love it too.

ZIGDhRP.gif

Hahahahaha.

Now turn Max at the back into Bill Trinen.

AdanVC

At this point I just don't have a clue what to expect from Nintendo's announcements during next week other than Star Fox wich was already confirmed to be playable. I'm also pretty calm wtf. I should be hyped af! :( Maybe a leak or something would revitalize the hype.

Senator Soufflé;167485159 said:
There won't be a Geoff Keighley/ Reggie interview this year will there? They are always a highlight.

"Play. The. Game." "PLAY. THE. GAME"

RPGCrazied

Any chance we will see another remaster like Windwaker? I could have sworn they said they were working on one, but have yet to see what it is.

I really want it to be Twilight Princess.

Anth0ny

Any chance we will see another remaster like Windwaker? I could have sworn they said they were working on one, but have yet to see what it is.

I really want it to be Twilight Princess.

Mario Sunshine HD

to create hype for the Mario Sunshine themed DLC for Splatoon

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I remember last year when Assassin's Creed Unity was released, all the PC/XBox/PS fans were bitching about each others' consoles due to minute graphical differences. Meanwhile, Nintendo fans were like:

5dd.gif

I'm all aboard the Nintendo hype train, guys. We are like the Hufflepuffs of Hogwarts and we throw the best parties :) This E3 will be amazing as well, I bet.

BlackJace

i really believe this will be one of the most boring e3s for nintendo. they don't have much to show off and have sort of been scrapping for a lineup. kind of surprised they went through the effort of revealing c and d tier games in the nintendo direct from last week though.

I can never tell if you're serious, Ani :p

RagnarokX

Added:

Geoff Keighley's YouTube E3 2015 Show

So it's been downgraded to half an hour...

Probably for the best considering how bad his coverage of Nintendo has been in the past. E3 2013 was downright awful: Kicking off the Nintendo Power Hour... hey! Stop talking about Nintendo!

Smart to put it before Nintendo's event, though. Once Nintendo's E3 coverage starts people interested in Nintendo news will have no reason to go to other sources for that information.

Nintendo has fleshed out a bit more on their streaming events. Here some things that I think are relevant.

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-e3-2015-schedule-recap/#more-204436

Sunday, June 14

Nintendo World Championships 2015:
For the first time in 25 years, a Nintendo World Champion will rise. Eight winners from regional qualifying events will meet eight invited competitors at L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles for a multi-round Nintendo game competition, but only one will be crowned the 2015 Nintendo World Champion. Tune in to the main event 3-6:30 p.m. PT on YouTube, Twitch and at http://e3.nintendo.com. Listen in for additional announcements between matches. Los Angeles-area fans hoping to attend the competition can visit http://e3.nintendo.com for details about free tickets.

Wednesday, June 17

Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3:
The second day of the Nintendo Treehouse: Live broadcast featuring more games and content not shown in our E3 booth is scheduled to begin at 9:55 a.m. PT. Watch live at http://e3.nintendo.com.

Thursday, June 18

Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3:
The final day of the show kicks off at 9:55 a.m. PT. Staff from Nintendo’s Treehouse will be joined by Nintendo game developers for last looks at our E3 lineup. Visit http://e3.nintendo.com to watch live, and then relive Nintendo’s E3 2015 show highlights.

Volotaire

Also to the poster who said there was a pre Treehouse Live show, your're right. Here are the exact times now:

2:20–3 p.m PT (Treehouse Live pre-show)
3–6:30 p.m PT (Tournament)

Treehouse

June 16: Starting after the Digital Event (i.e. (9:45 AM according to IGN E3 schedule)
June 17: Starting at 9:55 a.m. PT
June 18: Starting at 9:55 a.m. PT

So at that Best Buy Event with Mario Maker you'll get this pin while supplies last when you go.

pin.png

I'm gonna guess the issue last year with Smash coins won't happen because they've all stated that they're offering seven more coins for preordering a select 2 Wii U and 3DS game. With the coupon for them coming in December.

7buttonset.png

Strangely enough Best Buy has removed this part from their Nintendo access page but the image link still works.

So my question is what games do you think will be available other than of course Mario Maker and Wooly World?

I'm hoping that Xenoblade X Chronicles, Devil's Third and Fatal Frame V are available as those are all games I plan to get day 1.

Awww yisss!!! Let's go!!

d9e0bfc5ce98077ad50473c834fe6977.jpg

I'm glad they stuck to Mario characters.

I was just thinking what a total Nintendo lineup would be? I mean Samus should be both Iron Man and Black Widow as ridiculous as that is.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Also to the poster who said there was a pre Treehouse Live show, your're right. Here are the exact times now:

2:20–3 p.m PT (Treehouse Live pre-show)
3–6:30 p.m PT (Tournament)

Treehouse

June 16: Starting after the Digital Event (i.e. (9:45 AM according to IGN E3 schedule)
June 17: Starting at 9:55 a.m. PT
June 18: Starting at 9:55 a.m. PT

So the Digital Event is going to be 45 minutes long?

danwu

Banned
Those best buy Super Marios pins are awesome !
Excellent collectors item, especially if you can get the full 7 set.

TheMoon

So at that Best Buy Event with Mario Maker you'll get this pin while supplies last when you go.

So my question is what games do you think will be available other than of course Mario Maker and Wooly World?

I'm hoping that Xenoblade X Chronicles, Devil's Third and Fatal Frame V are available as those are all games I plan to get day 1.

None of them will be playable at Best Buy.

Volotaire

This is the definite final version with confirmed times for all Nintendo events and adding the treehouse Pre-Live Stream Event. Updated OP.

Added the Treehouse Re-Stream info to the OP as well. This should be all now.

Volotaire

Special Thanks to these posters:

Thanks to Drago, Linkstrikesback, Effect, LonelyGreyWolf and Downgrader for correcting the E3 times in the timetable. Thanks to OmegaSmash for highlighting the pre Treehouse event. Thanks to kuroneko0509 for highlighting to add the Miiverse E3 2015 community link. Thanks to lazybones18 for highlighting the countdown timer image error. Thanks to Golden Darkness highlighting the updated E3 2015 Nintendo info.

Kinda specific question, but I am going to be like 10ish minutes late for the Nintendo Direct start. Youtube should allow me to start at the beginning, right?

Top Bottom