• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

Hatchtag

Banned
Kinda hoping for no announcements at the NWC, since it's the only thing aside from a couple of hours of the treehouse stream i'll have to miss. Damn being employed.

Makonero

Wait after last year I thought Nintendo wasn't ever going to be at e3

(or did we forget that was practically a meme last year? :p I'm glad it hasn't popped up at all this year)

Drago

I don't know what to hype up. I really want Diddy Kong Racing 2 to be a real thing, though.

Looking forward to Mario Maker and Chibi Robo during Treehouse I suppose, and I'm definitely excited for the NWC. It's gonna be a great week.

The CEST and GMT times don't match up in any of the tables. Very confused on when this will air in Europe.

Like, first it says that the Smash direct is 15:40 BST/14:40 GMT and then it says completely different times in the table below.

Revven

I'm ready for the NWC, rooting for my boys Cosmo, Trihex, and Sinister1. I'm excited for what games Nintendo will unveil next week as well.

Drop the bombs, Nintendo!!

ib2kO2VRtcGoz9.gif

Fandangox

This is the year my friends.

Its been more than a long decade, but this is the one. This is where all of our dreams will come truth. The chosen one shall be released to the masses after being imprisoned for so long. I do not only feel it in my bones, but every fiber of my being (except my hair, I had to cut it unfortunately). This time its definitely happening, everything has led us to this very moment, we will finally be able to say COME ON and show him. Show him, our moves.

Its not happening

Coppanuva

So I'm at the Seattle airport abd saw a bunch of people with a driver holding a sign for "the Pokemon company". Wonder if it's a3 related

Volotaire

Thank you for the time table! but I think the days are a little messed up. Says NWC is on Monday when they're still on Sunday along with the Smash Direct, in the US anyway.

Well, the colourful timetable doesn't match the text in teh rest of your post for times, if nothing else.

Your text says BST 3:40pm for the smash direct while the table says 5:40pm.

I think the 3:40pm part is the right one.

The CEST and GMT times don't match up in any of the tables. Very confused on when this will air in Europe.

Like, first it says that the Smash direct is 15:40 BST/14:40 GMT and then it says completely different times in the table below.

New and updated timetable with US AM/PM, European 24 hour times and correct times for all.

EDIT: Updated

Coppanuva

Probably for E3, but LA could for real be a contender for the next Pokemon region.
Yeah, I just can't think of any Pokemon related things they'd be here for though (pokken is the only one I can think of). Wondering if we get an announcement. Also my post should have been e3, phone is autocorrect.

Macka

Golden Sun + The Lost Age remake in one package plz.

Isaac in Smash.

Sequel coming that writes Dark Dawn out of canon.

Also, I want to see Professor Layton in HD. If they plan on going mobile with that series, like the are with Layton 7, the least they could do would be allow Nintendo to publish those games on the Wii U. It's perfect for it.

Really looking forward to E3 this year to see how Nintendo follows up their brilliant digital event from last time around. Actually, I'll be curious to see whether the other two'll be rippin Nintendo's style

watershed

Banned
Just my luck, I'm gonna be traveling during Nintendo's digital event. I hope the free wifi is good enough to handle stream or else I'll just be refreshing Gaf every 2 seconds.

Pizza

I think expecting wonder red in smash with a wonderful 101 sequel announcement is completely reasonable and I'm very sure I won't be let down because it's obviously happening right?

Top Bottom