• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

Volotaire

y09gPj5.jpg

This thread is to reconcile all Nintendo events happening at E3 2015. Details for each event are as follows.

EVENTS

Nintendo Smash Direct:

Masahiro Sakurai will host a video presentation about #SmashBros on 6/14 at 7:40 a.m. PT. You don’t want to miss it!

Where: Twitch YouTube and Official Nintendo Link
When: 06/14/15 at 7:40 AM PT/15:40 BST/14:40 GMT
Thread: NeoGAF OT Thread by JoeM86

Treehouse Live Pre-Show:

A special instalment of Nintendo Treehouse: Live will preview all the action of the Nintendo World Championships 2015. The show runs approximately 2:35-3 p.m. PT on http://e3.nintendo.com.

Where: Twitch, YouTube and Official Nintendo Link
When: 06/14/15 at 2:20 PM PT/22:20 BST/21:20 GMT
Thread: NeoGAF OT Thread by guek

The Nintendo World Championships:

Join a worldwide audience by watching the Nintendo World Championships 2015 on Sunday, June 14. The tournament will stream live from Los Angeles, starting at 3 p.m. PT, with pre-show broadcasts kicking off the day’s activities. While the full lineup of games won’t be unveiled until the big event, hopeful contestants can prepare to compete in the original The Legend of Zelda™ game, as well as a mix of other modern and classic Nintendo games.

Where: The Microsoft Theatre (previously known as the Nokia Theatre) I Twitch, YouTube and Official Nintendo Link
When: 06/14/15 at 3:00 PM PT/23:00 BST/22:00 GMT
Thread: NeoGAF OT Thread by guek

Nintendo Digital Event E3 2015:

Get Nintendo news about upcoming games and experiences straight from the source via the Nintendo Digital Event online video program. Tune in to http://e3.nintendo.com at 9 a.m. PT for the live coverage.

Where: Twitch, YouTube and Official Nintendo Link
When: 06/16/15 at 9:00 AM PT/17:00 BST/16:00 GMT
Thread: NeoGAF OT Thread by BY2K

Nintendo Treehouse Live at E3 2015:

Join Nintendo's game experts live and unscripted from the E3 floor. Expect in-depth game coverage, behind-the-scenes info, and plenty of fun. Watch Nintendo Treehouse staff live from the E3 show floor as they deliver in-depth coverage of Nintendo's lineup, including live game play and appearances by Nintendo developers. This interactive show kicks off immediately following the Digital Event live stream at http://e3.nintendo.com and is scheduled to run daily throughout the show.

Where: On the E3 Showfloor I Twitch, YouTube and Official Nintendo Link
When: 06/16/15 - 06/18/15 at 10:00 AM PT/18:00 BST/17:00 GMT
Thread: NeoGAF OT Thread by DaBoss

Non-Streamed Events:
  • TBA Nintendo Roundtable

BROADCASTER NINTENDO STREAMS

Twitch

Geoff Keighley's YouTube E3 2015 Show PT/BST

Monday 15th June
11:30 AM/19:30 – 12:00 PM/20:00:
Nintendo Power Half-Hour!
It may only be Monday, but at 11:30 Nintendo takes over YouTube Live @ E3 for a half-hour of new live game demos, interviews and updates Sunday night’s Nintendo World Championships.

Archive

IGN E3 Schedule for Nintendo Games (PT/BST)

Tue 16th June
  • 8:30 AM/16:30 IGN's Nintendo Pre-Show
  • 9:00 AM/17:00 Nintendo Digital Event
  • 9:45 AM/17:45 IGN's Nintendo Post-Show
  • 2:00 PM/22:00 Nintendo Game
  • 6:20 PM/02:20 Nintendo Game

Wed 17th June
  • 12:40 PM/20:40 Nintendo Game
  • 3:40 PM/23:40 Nintendo Game
  • 4:20 PM/00:40 Nintendo Game

Thu 18th June
  • 11:00 AM/19:00 Nintendo Game
Gamespot E3 Schedule for Nintendo Games PT/BST

Tue, 16th June
  • 2:40 PM/22:40 Nintendo Title 1
  • 5:40 PM/01:40 Nintendo Title 2

Wed, 17th June
  • 1:40 PM/21:40 Nintendo Title 3
  • 5:00 PM/01:00 Nintendo Title 4

Thur, 18th June
  • 11:40 AM/17:40 Nintendo Title 5

SCHEDULE AND TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Nintendo E3 Schedule Times:

A special timetable created by axisofweevils for UK citizens for Nintendo events. Thanks!

Here is a real-time zone converter for all E3 conferences happening and a realtime countdown for each one. Thanks Ayumi for this.

E3 THREADS

Other Useful E3 Threads:

Previous Nintendo E3 Schedule threads:
Official Nintendo Links___________________________________________________________________________

SPECIAL THANKS

Thanks to Cheesemeister and Clipper for previous inspiration on the E3 timetable image.

Thanks to Drago, Linkstrikesback, Effect, LonelyGreyWolf and Downgrader for correcting the E3 times in the timetable. Thanks to OmegaSmash for highlighting the pre Treehouse event. Thanks to kuroneko0509 for highlighting to add the Miiverse E3 2015 community link. Thanks to lazybones18 for highlighting the countdown timer image error. Thanks to Golden Darkness highlighting the updated E3 2015 Nintendo info. Thanks to DaBoss for editing the header image. Thanks to axisofweevils creating a special timetable for UK citizens for Nintendo E3 2015 events. Thanks Ayumi for a link to realtime converter of E3 conference times in your local time and countdown timer for each one. Thanks to thefro for pointing out Nintendo scheduled content on Twitch.

t1434292800z4.png

Garlador

New Metroid is all I need....

Though a solid release date for Xenoblade Chronicles X and more Zelda Wii U would be nice.

AdanVC

I'm honestly not soooo hyped for E3 like last year because Zelda delay till who knows when and idk... But I'm sure by sunday morning I'm gonna be insanely hyped as every year during E3 so bring it on, Nintendo!!! I trust in U.

Kirye

3YOHxyF.gif

HOP ABOARD THE TRAIN EVERYONE!

XENOBLADE X US RELEASE DATE!

STAR FOX U!

MOTHER 3 FINALLY TRANSLATED AND IN VC!

WONDER RED/RYU/BANJO KAZOOIE FOR SMASH!

DIDDY KONG COUNTRY!

METROID DREAD CO-DEVELOPED BY RETRO AND PLATINUM!

MARIO MAKER!

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Remember new thread for new news!

since I'll be flying for some of that and in meetings at e3 pretty much the rest... Only will be able to sneak in thread titles or drunk browsing late at night... So having reveals in thread titles would be lovely :)

Please let me know if I missed anything too or any other details.

Well, the colourful timetable doesn't match the text in teh rest of your post for times, if nothing else.

Your text says BST 3:40pm for the smash direct while the table says 5:40pm.

I think the 3:40pm part is the right one.

Neiteio

- STAR FOX (WiiU, EAD)
- Animal Crossing (WiiU, EAD)
- Paper Mario (WiiU, IntSys)
- The Legend of Zelda * (WiiU, EAD)
- Diddy Kong Racing (WiiU, Monster Games)
- Luigi's Mansion (WiiU, Next Level Games)
- METROID (WiiU, Retro Studios)

* they said it wouldn't be at E3... but they'll just say, "We meant it won't be playable"

Aww yeah, if this year is anything like last year's E3, then I'm going to be real happy. I'm hoping for more Xenoblade, Fire Emblem and Zelda
(Believe)
news and if a new Metroid just happened to be announced, then that would be great.

Neiteio

Thanks for the writeup OP

This was the first gif I ever made and it looks so fucking dumb, but is also the most used one for some reason
I love it. For some reason, Reggie's face reminds me of the characters in various fighting game backgrounds.

Im in with a friend for the digital event, and will watch the treehouse ont the background while working.
Of course also in for the smash one and I hope the championships are are fun as the smash invitational last year.

Glad nothing has leaked or been announced so far.
Theres already a leak for a 3ds game
hyrule warriors

RiggyRob

Subbed. Is there going to be a general E3 summary thread or will there be one specific to Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft etc?

Cindro

I had no idea there was a separate Smash direct. Hype!

I'll unfortunately be gone during the NWC stream, but hopefully I can catch the archive later in the night when I'm home. Other than that though, my whole next week is completely cleared for E3.

Cannot wait - this event continues to be more exciting and meaningful to me than Christmas.

Top Bottom