• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

guek

Banned
Red... You know what else is red? Mother 3.

Don't forget

rgT4wmO.gif

Rich!

who wants a photo of my pizza

it sd like a chicago town fresh dough motherfucker and im gonna put chicken and ham and jalapenos on it an dshit

Also, metroid and wario land had better appear at this direct. That's literally all I want. And a UK release date for reyneoblade.

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
LETS GET PUMPED PEOPLE

Animal Crossing U: it's set in a University campus town, you play as a student enrolling if fun mini-game classes and speaking to your other animal students. Customise and improve your frat house by speaking with Tom Nook, listen to KK Slider perform in the Students Union, it's gonna be incredible.

Metroid Prime 4: Samus is back with new bounties and galaxies to explore, the stakes are higher than ever, the gamepad is used as a visor, graphics are amazing, coming 2016 WITH ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, tease for Retro's new IP coming "after"

Diddy Kong Racing: cross buy for 3DS and WiiU, includes minor eShop characters from the likes of Dillon's Rolling Western and Pushmo, Yooka and Laylee confirmed characters, speaking of

Yooka Laylee Amiibo confirmed for the games launch, Nintendo partnering with Playtonic for an exclusive physical edition on WiiU

BELIEVE

You forgot Platinum's Captain Falcon game, Mother 4, and Super Mario RPG 2.

I love Nintendo's events. Their videos are so fun.

HeroR

Well, I'm pretty much a massive fan of everything Nintendo makes, so what you said isn't true of me whatsoever. Zelda skipping this E3 tempered my expectations because it means the game is much further out than expected and as much as I love other Nintendo franchises, none of them are bigger than Zelda for me. Punch-Out!! comes very close though.

Fair enough. I just want Xenoblade X release date. I know once I get that I won't play any other game for a couple of months.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Would Nintendo x Capcom be as hype-worthy (or close to it) as FF7, LG, and Shenmue 3?

Zubz

Banned
Well, I'm at work and won't be done until 8 PM (And then the drive home... Then checking up on/feeding my chameleon, Ridley, then getting food for me...), so I'm about to go dark. See you guys on the other side!

Cindro

Digital Event followed by hours upon hours of treehouse live goodness. I absolutely adore Nintendo's E3 setup - the treehouse stuff was my favorite part last time.

And this year we'll get to see them play a new Metroid! Oh my!

Top Bottom