• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

Bamboo Boy

Neo Member
1 and a half hour to go! I'm already happy with the big meal that Sony offered to us, now please Nintendo give me that dessert! LET'S GO!

zero-suit-samus-o.gif

JavyOO7

Oh yeah. I'd be really happy if Nintendo announced that amiibos would be sold in their online store alongside with retailers. That'd be nice...

Effect

The absence of Zelda is still strange to me.

Not to me. I like to think that the Anouma and the Zelda team finally had a good look at Xenoblade Chronicles X as it neared completion. Then they looked at what they had for Zelda Wii U. I hope they said "We can't release Zelda for the Wii U like this. Not when Monolith Soft did what they did." I'm talking about scale of the world. Locations, enemy design, population, etc.

This why I'm okay with Zelda not being there. It's what I tell myself and perhaps that's wrong and I shouldn't do this. It's a big hope I have. Perhaps the biggest hope I have for Zelda. That Monolith Soft's Xenoblade Chronicles X lit a fire under the Zelda team's collective asses.

Honestly this would be the best possible thing from this conference for me. They could say "here's wonderful 102 and wonder red in smash!" And it wouldn't compare to having the star fox gang be puppets again.

I'd *love* that. I'm so damn excited to see HD starfox in action!

I'd love a smash announcement of some sort too, but really anything past seeing starfox is just a bonus for me
It's what star fox needs. More thunderbirds, less Sonic Friends fanfic.

chadboban

Keeping expectations in check. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised. I heard about someone from gamekult or something who supposedly saw the digital event already and said not to get excited. Anyone have a link to that?

HeroR

I think one reason my hype has been deflated is the reaction to XCX in the import thread.

Even if it's not as good as Xenoblade, I will still enjoy it especially since it already fixes many of the gripes I had with the first game. Most of the complaints I saw is regarding the story and people wishing Shulk was back.

Good morning everyone! Very excited for the digital event! I have to admit I was blown away by Sony's conference yesterday, but I'm still looking forward to what Nintendo has up they're sleeves. Hoping for some great surprises!
Now I'm going to go fix some pancakes!

ugly

All new Metroid Unploughed Horizons
In this dazzling new entry to the Metroid franchise travel to unknown procedurally generated planets to start Metroid farms. Special 3ds connectivity mode where you can interact with a metroid through stylus commands, rub and caress your metroid and even give it a special nickname! Stop fires disrupting your crops for large profit margins!! After the events of Metroid Fusion Samus lies low and poses as a farmer, little does she know her true calling awaits. Coming July 2017
COME ON GAF
BELIEVE

drspeedy

All new Metroid Unploughed Horizons
In this dazzling new entry to the Metroid franchise travel to unknown procedurally generated planets to start Metroid farms. Special 3ds connectivity mode where you can interact with a metroid through stylus commands, rub and caress your metroid and even give it a special nickname! Stop fires disrupting your crops for large profit margins!! After the events of Metroid Fusion Samus lies low and poses as a farmer, little does she know her true calling awaits. Coming July 2017
COME ON GAF
BELIEVE

1a0ac266e511e0fe8619b6327ca54ce5.jpg

And people think Sonic fanfic gets weird...

HeroR

So much hate towards Donkey Kong. Now I almost wish they do announce it just so I can see Gaf meltdown.

Doesn't matter to me since my brother loves both Donkey and Metroid, which makes them good Christmas gifts.

You know what would be amazing?

A complete Mario Kart Battle Mode.

FREE:
Enable rules allowing for SNES, N64, DS, and 3DS balloon battle mode customization (ie, allow bomb after dying, allow multiple balloons with inflating, allow infinite lives with points, allow elimination)
Add bomb blast mode
Add tag mode

PAID DLC ($6.99)
4 new battle mode courses, including a stage themed after Advance Wars
4 classic courses: block fort, luigis mansion, skyscraper, giant DS
Dry Bones
ROB
Pink flower gold luigi

Release date: July 4

lol juts like that lanyard back in 13, I think this confirms Retro is working on DK.

I am sorry in advance GAF. Tho I would rather them work on new franchise/IP, I rather have a new DK than Metoid simply because I haven't really played the Metroids yet so a new DK would be new for me :p

Just...please be a 3D one. I really feel like theres nothing exciting to be done with another 2D one.

Also Captain Toad 2 HYPE

takriel

Not to me. I like to think that the Anouma and the Zelda team finally had a good look at Xenoblade Chronicles X as it neared completion. Then they looked at what they had for Zelda Wii U. I hope they said "We can't release Zelda for the Wii U like this. Not when Monolith Soft did what they did." I'm talking about scale of the world. Locations, enemy design, population, etc.

This why I'm okay with Zelda not being there. It's what I tell myself and perhaps that's wrong and I shouldn't do this. It's a big hope I have. Perhaps the biggest hope I have for Zelda. That Monolith Soft's Xenoblade Chronicles X lit a fire under the Zelda team's collective asses.

No no, they just want to make sure that their cutscenes can match and surpass the ones from Hyrule Warriors!

HeroR

You know what would be amazing?

A complete Mario Kart Battle Mode.

FREE:
Enable rules allowing for SNES, N64, DS, and 3DS balloon battle mode customization (ie, allow bomb after dying, allow multiple balloons with inflating, allow infinite lives with points, allow elimination)
Add bomb blast mode
Add tag mode

PAID DLC ($6.99)
4 new battle mode courses
4 classic courses: block fort, luigis mansion, skyscraper, giant DS
Dry Bones
ROB
Pink flower gold luigi

Release date: July 4

Honestly, I think the Battle Mode in Mario Kart 8 is lackluster because most people really don't play battle mode anymore. I remember I played it a lot in Mario Kart 64 and then, I stop caring. I haven't touch battle mode since Double Dash.

Top Bottom