• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

Volotaire

CHoSbYuVAAAM3iz.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/thetruebowser/status/610820961227554817

Hype!

Shauni

Why do you guys think Metroid is such a pipedream? It's only the most obvious announcement Nintendo could make at this point.

I guess it's because it's been awhile since it anything was shown or announced at an E3 coupled with this assumption that Retro's next game is another DKC (since apparently, that's the only company most seem to want to do the franchise).

At worst I'm expecting an E3 2013-esque show where DKCR2 was the only big reveal. Everything else was previously announced but they were shown off for the first time. The lineup was still solid and all the games (aside from XCX) shown were coming out soon.

Mononoke

Banned
I'm surprised to see people so hyped up and expecting big reveals and surprises. I kind of figured this would just cover the big titles we already know are out later this year, DLC, amiibo and call it a day. Didn't expect any big title reveals. More of an overview of content left this year.

But I come on here and people are losing their minds in excitement. Damn, now I'm getting excited. I guess I didn't realize there was so much possibility.

Edit: shame on me. I guess Iwata had said there would be unannounced titles. My head was in the sand and I didn't know.

Ridley327

Is that a home theater?

No, that's the room they have set up for the business conference that's running in tandem with the Digital Event. It's essentially the same thing, but it goes more into marketing strategies that no one would find terribly interesting.

JoeM86

I'm surprised to see people so hyped up and expecting surprises! I kind of figured this would just cover the big titles we already know are out later this year, DLC, amiibo and call it a day. Didn't expect any big title reveals.

But I come on here and people are losing their minds in excitement. Damn, now I'm getting excited. I guess I didn't realize there was so much possibility.

Iwata has said there are numerous first party Wii U titles that are unannounced that will be out by April 2016.

Pizza

I hope the original thunderbirds puppet style

Honestly this would be the best possible thing from this conference for me. They could say "here's wonderful 102 and wonder red in smash!" And it wouldn't compare to having the star fox gang be puppets again.

I'd *love* that. I'm so damn excited to see HD starfox in action!

I'd love a smash announcement of some sort too, but really anything past seeing starfox is just a bonus for me

ugly

I'm surprised to see people so hyped up and expecting surprises! I kind of figured this would just cover the big titles we already know are out later this year, DLC, amiibo and call it a day. Didn't expect any big title reveals.

They say the wand chooses the wizard, Reggie
~ Captain Rainbow 17/06/2015

guek

Banned
No, that's the room they have set up for the business conference that's running in tandem with the Digital Event. It's essentially the same thing, but it goes more into marketing strategies that no one would find terribly interesting.

Ah I see

HeroR

It has happened in a previous E3, no interesting stuff during E3, then bam Nintendo Direct with the goods.

I'm thinking on the lack of Iwata, and ... Hopefully I'm wrong.

He wasn't E3 last year, although that was health related. And those investor meetings are really limited since only hardcore fans follow them. So, I don't see why they withhold big announcements for something small given this is the biggest event in gaming.

And, this is exactly like last year. I remember everyone saying that Nintendo only had Zelda because the Wii U was dead and they were packing it in early and we got a crap-load of games, both we knew about but got more detail and some that came out of nowhere. You shouldn't get over-hype but everyone being a downer is going too far in the other direction.

And I might as well write this since I am typing. I really hope if there is a new Metroid it isn't Prime. I like Prime, but I want them to do something else than play if safe and go back to try and true. And screw the haters, I am looking forward to Star Fox.

Cindro

Will it be too early for pizza and soda during this conference?

I want to grease up my innards while my mind explodes from the Metroid Dread announcement

Top Bottom