• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

random25

You guys are killing my vibe :p

I have no expectations but I'm gonna enjoy the show. Sometimes we forget that the last 2 E3s of Nintendo contained GOTY-caliber games, so my confidence for this year's E3 has not died down.

I'm not expecting much from the Digital Event (Zelda killed my Nintendo hype months ago once it was revealed to be a no-show) but I'm sure Treehouse will take over my life for the next three days, so I'm still excited!

phanphare

Banned
people seem excited for that horizon game

I was excited too

then I realized it's being made by the killzone team and is nearly guaranteed to be mediocre

how many games demo pretty at E3 and turn out to be completely average, or even awful? remember watch dogs?

well let's not compare them to Ubi lol

and honestly the killzone games seem decent enough if a little middling, but it's also just not a genre I enjoy

Drop

I'm so excited for this, can't wait anymore.
I mainly want to see Fire Emblem:if and SMTxFe, and I really hope we get a western release date for Xenoblade X.

_Clash_

Why is the hype gone?

Personally, Sony's Presser was all hot air/ smoke n mirrors. Gave us a game stuck in development hell that looked it, a remake due in 2018 and a kickstarter announcement. And one OK looking mech dino game.

Now I'm here to hear about the real goodies.

NINTENDO HYPE

Tregard

Soothsayer
LETS GET PUMPED PEOPLE

Animal Crossing U: it's set in a University campus town, you play as a student enrolling if fun mini-game classes and speaking to your other animal students. Customise and improve your frat house by speaking with Tom Nook, listen to KK Slider perform in the Students Union, it's gonna be incredible.

Metroid Prime 4: Samus is back with new bounties and galaxies to explore, the stakes are higher than ever, the gamepad is used as a visor, graphics are amazing, coming 2016 WITH ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, tease for Retro's new IP coming "after"

Diddy Kong Racing: cross buy for 3DS and WiiU, includes minor eShop characters from the likes of Dillon's Rolling Western and Pushmo, Yooka and Laylee confirmed characters, speaking of

Yooka Laylee Amiibo confirmed for the games launch, Nintendo partnering with Playtonic for an exclusive physical edition on WiiU

BELIEVE

Rich!

E3 man what a time. Got it booked off work, pizza cider and cheers
And I'm playing chromo trigger
Just picked up a can of k cider (cheap as shit but hey it was a quid and it's 8.7% vol )

Kinda fucked now. Let's beat Masa and mune!

JoeM86

Why is the hype gone?

Personally, Sony's Presser was all hot air/ smoke n mirrors. Gave us a game stuck in development hell that looked it, a remake due in 2018 and a kickstarter announcement. And one OK looking mech dino game.

Because one journalist told people not to get too hyped, claiming they've seen it already, and Sony did the mythical three game reveal.

Shauni

Well, I'm specting they show a Fatal Frame english trailer, along Xenoblade english trailer, some amiibo stuff, details on Super Mario Maker, some shit about Smash, details on Hyrule Warriors 3DS, and that's it.

I think megatons (if any) will be delivered by Iwata next week, in the investors meeting.

They already had a Smash Direct prior to this, so I don't see them covering that much, and I think it was said that Hyrule Warriors wasn't really a E3 leak, it did leak early but always meant to be unveiled before E3, so I don't expect much on that. And no Star Fox? Lol, okay.

Is it still too early for the Riki hype dance.

8YU5Zyl.gif

Really excited. :D

I am having Riki's mood regarding the whole event myself.

Lets go Mother 3!

Neifirst

LETS GET PUMPED PEOPLE

Animal Crossing U: it's set in a University campus town, you play as a student enrolling if fun mini-game classes and speaking to your other animal students. Customise and improve your frat house by speaking with Tom Nook, listen to KK Slider perform in the Students Union, it's gonna be incredible.

Metroid Prime 4: Samus is back with new bounties and galaxies to explore, the stakes are higher than ever, the gamepad is used as a visor, graphics are amazing, coming 2016 WITH ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, tease for Retro's new IP coming "after"

Diddy Kong Racing: cross buy for 3DS and WiiU, includes minor eShop characters from the likes of Dillon's Rolling Western and Pushmo, Yooka and Laylee confirmed characters, speaking of

Yooka Laylee Amiibo confirmed for the games launch, Nintendo partnering with Playtonic for an exclusive physical edition on WiiU

BELIEVE

I like the way you think, but they need to bring back NES (or even add SNES) games to Animal Crossing for me to be interested again.

The_Lump

Banned
Dunno how legit this list is but I just found it, seemed somewhat legit until I saw Smash DLC in there.

Why would it be legit? Who would need an A4 print of a spreadsheet with the order of games being revealed in a live digital event? Why would they need to know who was announcing each game?

And even if these lists did exist, if someone is going to fake on like this at least stretch beyond MS Excel.

Etzer

Obviously, today's Nintendo Direct will include the announcement that Nintendo has resurrected CiNG.

I have no expectations.

Drop

LETS GET PUMPED PEOPLE

BELIEVE

I think we're gonna get a new Metroid, and that game in the nwc was foreshadowing it.
Also Animal Crossing U would be so great.

phanphare

Banned
Nintendo be like

I'm trying to keep it alive and not compromise the feeling we love

you're trying to keep it deprived and only co-sign what AAA does

and I'm looking right past you

beril

And for me, none of Sony's 3 announcements was exciting in the least, since the only one I even remotely care about is FF7, but it's incredibly overrated and FFVI and IX were both vastly superior. But I'll still admit Sony had a good conference, even if it had a grand total of 1 game that actually got me excited personally

I think Sonys announcement were probably more exciting than the actual games will be. It was the perfect trinity of GAF-meltdowns, but I'm not really looking forward to any of those games.

The last Guardian looked almost exactly like it did 7 years ago, which isn't that impressive now, and nor does that type of atmosphere feel very unique any more. Hopefully it'll still be a good game though.

FFVII will be a disaster. Old school FF and classic FF really don't mesh and modern squenix is horrible. Nomura being in charge pretty much confirms it will be a full on advent children shitfest.

Shenmue 3 is just weird. I liked Shenmue back in the day and the ambition and scope was impressive back then but the story, writing or the gameplay really doesn't hold up, and most of the things that made it special then is pretty commonplace now. Some of the lifesim stuff could still be neat though. I honestly can't believe anyone seriously care about the conclusion to the story any more.

Rich!

I want wario land Vb

Who gives a shit if the rest of the games are shit. Wario Land Virtual Boy is one of the best platformser games ever made.

It's happening son

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Let's get the HYPE BACK PEOPLE. HYPE HYPE HYPE.
RIDE THE TRAIN PEOPLE. DO IT!

Nope. That journo's tweet along with the word on no NX/Zelda has crushed it for me.

GRW810

Do Nintendo usually show the press their E3 videos in advance? Seems a little strange this random guy in France is commenting on something yet to come.

Even if he has seen it, I bet Nintendo have withheld some big stuff until the official broadcast.

Top Bottom