• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2011 Week 16 |OT| Revenge of the Sh*ts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your such an ass.

taWwA.jpg

Tag team back again party on party up lets begin whoomp there it is boyssss

Striker

I think Giants and Cowboys are pretty closely matched this year. If one team had something to play for and the other didnt, I thinkit would be a blowout. Hopefully it wont come to that because the league decides to not flex that game.
Each team hates each other, I doubt either club lays down (Giants defense can't lay down, that's just how bad they are).

Ballard being out is huge, just because the team has no one else in that spot. I personally blame Jerry Reese because he neglected the position since Boss left. Ben Patrick has been a FA since he's returned to the league, hell Daniel Coats was a preseason body and was no worse than what Travis "Becky" Beckum has done this year save for one fucking play vs. Green Bay. And Pascoe is a body who wouldn't be on a roster hadn't been it been for poor management decisions. By far the thinnest position on the team because after Ballard they have no one.

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
The Saints to win the NFC south, and Drew to pass Marino against the Failclowns on Monday Night Footbootball. It does not get any better,so glad I will be at the game. My prediction is:
clubber.jpg

PAIN

LordCanti

I need the based Bills to play like they have something to lose, and smite Lord Tebow. Then Orton can lead the Chiefs to a victory, San Diego can lose, and we can go to a final week Tebow vs Orton showdown, where Orton outplays Tebow and takes the Chiefs to the playoffs.

It could happen....

Greg

Thanks for the topic, ez.

It's time for Rodgers' redemption run after having to hear the questioning of his MVP status and things like "NOW THERE'S A BLUEPRINT TO BEAT THE PACKERS" and "THEY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED!" I'm expecting a game against the Bears that's not close for once.

Please don't die behind that o-line.

meadowrag

Banned
The Saints to win the NFC south, and Drew to pass Marino against the Failclowns on Monday Night Footbootball. It does not get any better,so glad I will be at the game. My prediction is:
http://derm-student.com/images/clubber.jpg[/img
[b]PAIN[/b][/QUOTE]

What actually happens -

Brent Grimes comes back and Brees throws 2 (3?) picks in a frenzied attempt to stat-whore it up on national TV.

3N16MA

Banned
Steelers still take the division. BELIEVE!

EDIT: Whoever quoted my post for the avatar bet send me the avatar by the end of today or bet the is off. Will be flagged for delay of shame.

Wes

venison crêpe
heh, folks called Houston radio saying Texans should throw the game so Colts don't get Andrew Luck,,

I think even at 2 win they would have the first pick. They could beat the Jags too I guess... Taken from a Browns forum:

niZZF.png

woodchuck

I think Eagles will beat us Saturday. Our team is so undisciplined. I can see McCoy going off again like the first meeting.

snesfreak

Banned
Thursday - Dec 22nd, 2011
HOU @ IND Colts missing out on Luck would be hilarious.

Saturday - Dec 24th, 2011
MIA @ NE
JAC @ TEN
TB @ CAR We might as well literally not even show up. Oh well, at least we're guaranteed to not be swept by the Failcons...
CLE @ BAL
ARI @ CIN
MIN @ WAS
DEN @ BUF
STL @ PIT
OAK @ KC
NYG @ NYJ
SD @ DET
PHI @ DAL
SF @ SEA

Sunday - Dec 25th, 2011
CHI @ GB

Monday - Dec 26th, 2011
ATL @ NO Whoever wins, we lose. So neither of em should win.

Thursday - Dec 22nd, 2011
HOU @ IND

Saturday - Dec 24th, 2011
MIA @ NE
JAC @ TEN
TB @ CAR
CLE @ BAL
ARI @ CIN
MIN @ WAS
DEN @ BUF
STL @ PIT
OAK @ KC
NYG @ NYJ
SD @ DET
PHI @ DAL
SF @ SEA

Sunday - Dec 25th, 2011
CHI @ GB

Monday - Dec 26th, 2011
ATL @ NO

Possible candidates to be flexed into SNF for Week 17

Dallas @ NY Giants
Baltimore @ Cincinnati
Kansas City @ Denver
San Diego @ Oakland
Detroit @ Green Bay
Seattle @ Arizona
smug.gif

Baltimore vs. Cincy has some potential. The Ravens might need the win to take the division and the #2 seed (vs. WC and #5), and Cincy might need the win to edge the Jets for that last WC spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom