• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Thaedolus

Going out of your way to give her every means possible to play any game or stream any show she wanted to on like five different devices, and yet she still comes and takes the Steam Deck that she previously showed no interest in.
The only video game my wife will play is Dr. Mario and she’s absurdly good at it

Banjo64

cumsessed
Adams Apple, Toad and Cat Lady all banned

GIF by Dark Igloo

The noose slowly tightens brother Ass of Can Whooping Ass of Can Whooping

drganon

On another note, anyone else here have any capped teeth? I had to have one of my front teeth capped after it cracked in half and it's been about a month or so since and I still feel these weird slight pains in my gums. Almost like the teeth are shifting. Probably doesn't help they had to really drill into the gum since I didn't have much of a tooth left.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
On another note, anyone else here have any capped teeth? I had to have one of my front teeth capped after it cracked in half and it's been about a month or so since and I still feel these weird slight pains in my gums. Almost like the teeth are shifting. Probably doesn't help they had to really drill into the gum since I didn't have much of a tooth left.
Go to a dentist my man. I had a crown crack on a root canal. Led to an infection in the root that ate away some bone. The posts punctured into my sinus as well.

I had to get a bone graft and a sinus lift in one surgery. Then, after 6 months of healing, I finally got the implant put in. There's nothing grosser than waking up after a bone graft and having shards of pigs bone and blood in your nasal cavity that you sneeze out and spit out.

Seriously, get that shit looked at before it gets worse.

Thaedolus

So I’m upstairs listening to this guy definitely on the spectrum work on my water heater cursing up a storm, muttering stuff to himself, making weird voices and shit

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

dr_octagon

Banned
Go to a dentist my man. I had a crown crack on a root canal. Led to an infection in the root that ate away some bone. The posts punctured into my sinus as well.

I had to get a bone graft and a sinus lift in one surgery. Then, after 6 months of healing, I finally got the implant put in. There's nothing grosser than waking up after a bone graft and having shards of pigs bone and blood in your nasal cavity that you sneeze out and spit out.

Seriously, get that shit looked at before it gets worse.
Bruh, I've heard root canal surgery stories and they are always horrific.

Thaedolus

Foul mouthed repairman had to take a trip out to the HVAC supply store, going on like 6hrs so far. Guess I’m getting my money’s worth because it was a flat rate…😬

Thaedolus

After he finished up I was waiting for him to pull out of the driveway for like 20 minutes so I could pull the wife’s car in the garage…like maybe finishing up paperwork or something??? But we were both looking down from our bedroom window like what the hell dude? Ferris Bueller style…go home! It’s over!

Water is getting warm again at least and he sure fixed up the Mickey Mouse bullshit setup we had going on before, so that’s nice

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Happy New Year GAF! Dropping off from posting here for about 6 months but don’t need a self imposed ban. I just need to focus more in work and spend less time messing about here and shitposting. Catch you all next summer maybe when GTA6 has been announced and Rockstar have maybe given us a RDR2 patch. I wish you all a healthy and prosperous 2023.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Happy new year everyone!
Hope you have a great evening with lots of booze and tits and ass and good food.

Happy New Year Dancing GIF by Det Danske Filminstitut
Going to be putting together a puzzle and be fast asleep at my normal time. No booze but I'll make sure the tits and ass are there. Cheers to all the young'uns out partying tonight.

Happy New Year GAF! Dropping off from posting here for about 6 months but don’t need a self imposed ban. I just need to focus more in work and spend less time messing about here and shitposting. Catch you all next summer maybe when GTA6 has been announced and Rockstar have maybe given us a RDR2 patch. I wish you all a healthy and prosperous 2023.
Godspeed brother. I might take some time away around spring time.

Thaedolus

I'm spending tonight with my own goddamn self and it feels glorious. Wife and kids won't be back until Monday, so I'm high as a kite and playing Persona 5 with the sound absurdly loud and gatdammit I'm gonna finish this game eventually.

Probably head to my parents' for football and dinner tomorrow but for now I got the pepperoni lover's pizza from the local joint to gorge on and I'm thinking about resolutions, my boss said he was good with the time off I basically told him I was taking, and life feels good.

Happy new years!

Thaedolus

It’s been another snowkakke since last night, told my parents I won’t be making it. A coworker and I split a prime rib he dry aged for 40 days then cut into steaks, I’ve been waiting to cook one for myself. Just put it in the sous vide @115 with some salt and pepper seasoning, in a couple hours I’ll finish it in then cast iron with butter.

A nice lovey lazy Sunday

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
It’s been another snowkakke since last night, told my parents I won’t be making it. A coworker and I split a prime rib he dry aged for 40 days then cut into steaks, I’ve been waiting to cook one for myself. Just put it in the sous vide @115 with some salt and pepper seasoning, in a couple hours I’ll finish it in then cast iron with butter.

A nice lovey lazy Sunday
We're supposed to get around 2 feet over the week. This year has been crazy for snowfall so far.

badblue

Being busy the last couple of days I didn't notice my cat acting weird. Normally, if he's awake he's loudly demanding food. Right now he's hiding in the bathroom next to the heat vent and he's very lethargic and quite and has been all day.

I'm going to see if I can get him into the vet tomorrow but I know from experience that a sick cat is not cheap. I hope it's nothing as that's not a choice I want right now.

Thaedolus

This is how my current life feels like.

I love that movie!

If it makes you feel better, it took me twice as long to clear the snow this morning because what dropped the last couple days has the consistency of wet cement. After I put the snow thrower away and got out the shovel it felt like I was scooping up 40lbs (~18kg for weirdos) of play dough

Facism

Bruh, I've heard root canal surgery stories and they are always horrific.

I had one nearly a year ago and it was smooth af. Man even poking wires into the canals to make sure he'd got every bit of nerve out before he cleaned and sealed. Barely any issue afterwards. Slight ache after the juice wore off.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I haven't had a drink since Early November. I've quietly (mostly) quit drinking, but my daughter's grandmother didn't get the memo and got me a bottle of grey goose for xmas.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I haven't had a drink since Early November. I've quietly (mostly) quit drinking, but my daughter's grandmother didn't get the memo and got me a bottle of grey goose for xmas.
My work sends me a shitload of booze every holiday season. I give it out to friends or keep the nice stuff for guests. I’m mostly sober since 2020. Occasional wine with dinner but that’s it.
Life is much better for me since dropping the drink. Have you felt any benefits on your side?

Peggies

Gold Member
If it makes you feel better, it took me twice as long to clear the snow this morning because what dropped the last couple days has the consistency of wet cement. After I put the snow thrower away and got out the shovel it felt like I was scooping up 40lbs (~18kg for weirdos) of play dough
Yes thanks! The suffering of others is what makes life a little easier.

Mad Evil Laugh GIF by SWR3

(But still, I hope the snowing stops soon!)

Thaedolus

Came back to the office to find gifts awaiting me, make that three gift cards to the cookie delivery place. Jesus people I’m trying to lose the holiday pounds not stack on top of them.

Oh and Muscle Tits is my new band name

Last edited:

badblue

My cat doesn't like the vet.

gm3EDp2.jpg

Right now I'm waiting on blood work (should have it tomorrow) but as it stands so far there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. No indication of crystals or any serious internal problems. Leading theory is he ate something over the holidays that made him sick.

Right now he's hiding in a dark corner in the basement sleeping in his bed.

Thaedolus

Ah the last minute Adobe OCR process on thousands of pages of raw data for a submission response. Let’s see if my work laptop melts to slag or not

Top Bottom