• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
65EYgsb.jpg

Majormaxxx

Just got back from like a 45 min bike ride. The first step to getting back in great shape. Been a difficult year for my family so staying fit went on the back burner...

Anyway... Tested pull-ups and dips as well. Pathetic. Eight dips with bodyweight (yikes) and 1 pullup (I had a nasty injury this winter and couldn't even flex the arm so this explains it). At least no pain. I do weighted dips at home (latest was 13 reps with 10kg) but for some reason outside it is much harder outside in the park. I guess my home dip station is wider and makes it easier.
Back from a walk. Pull-ups 2 (1 last time), dips 9 (from 8). Weighted dips at home - still 13 with 10kg. Mentally Was preparing to try for 14, but on the way down on rep 13 I knew it was over. No progress there yet. Going well.

Last edited:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I hate being in the office. All useless smalltalk and questions about my personal life. Yes I'm still single Jane*, like I was two weeks ago.

* Name was changed to preserve the person's confidentiality.

nush

I hate being in the office. All useless smalltalk and questions about my personal life. Yes I'm still single Jane*, like I was two weeks ago.

* Name was changed to preserve the person's confidentiality.

Just tell her you like the cock and roast her for being homophobic if she asks any more questions.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Not to sound like a boomer but scrolling Facebook is even more annoying these days. It seems like every third post is a Facebook suggestion for some stupid group it wants me to join.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Not to sound like a boomer but scrolling Facebook is even more annoying these days. It seems like every third post is a Facebook suggestion for some stupid group it wants me to join.
I get most of my memes from random FB groups. There's a lot of filth on there.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I wanna talk with my ex-gf to catch up. We haven't talked since May 6th. I think she wanted to come over Sunday night. Should I talk to her or is that a terrible idea?

badblue

I wanna talk with my ex-gf to catch up. We haven't talked since May 6th. I think she wanted to come over Sunday night. Should I talk to her or is that a terrible idea?
Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia

Edit: Though to be fair, I ended up talking with my ex and we ended up getting back together and have been married for 7 years now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom