• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Mista

Banned
Rewatching Hellsing Ultimate for the third time. This anime is still top notch today!

art applause GIF

Mhmmm 2077

Idk where to ask, so I'll ask here. I can't find any OT for achievement/trophy hunting, a place where we can share and show off our platinums/perfect games. Is there such thread already? Would it be fine if I made one? Should it be in gaming forum or here? Not sure if there is interest in such stuff, but I think it could be fun.

John Day

Idk where to ask, so I'll ask here. I can't find any OT for achievement/trophy hunting, a place where we can share and show off our platinums/perfect games. Is there such thread already? Would it be fine if I made one? Should it be in gaming forum or here? Not sure if there is interest in such stuff, but I think it could be fun.
You may want to try in the Communities section of the site? Might be a thread there. If not, you could try making a thread in gaming about it! It’s an interesting topic.

nush

Go for it but put it in gaming, if it's popular enough you can ask a mod to move it into communities later.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
This was posted recently:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Tbh if you frequent GAF for the politics section rather than the gaming section, then I don’t think gaming is for you anymore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom