• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Tesseract

Banned
handy tutorial I wrote it for you, just click all the letters in the correct order and the video begins.

maxresdefault.jpg
WatchfulGrossGreatdane-size_restricted.gif

i'll fugging do it

Last edited:
Whats the actual reason Halo 5 isn't available via PC game pass? I was hoping it's just because they're doing each entry in order for Master Chief collection but I don't see an option for in the menu whereas I do see one for Halo 4. Then again I was also to understand ODST is going to be coming to Master Chief collection but that doesn't have an option in the menu either does anyone know exactly what's going on?

Tesseract

Banned
Whats the actual reason Halo 5 isn't available via PC game pass? I was hoping it's just because they're doing each entry in order for Master Chief collection but I don't see an option for in the menu whereas I do see one for Halo 4. Then again I was also to understand ODST is going to be coming to Master Chief collection but that doesn't have an option in the menu either does anyone know exactly what's going on?
343 sucks and microsoft doesn't know how to manage their assets

it should've been on pc long ago with cross platform support, halo 5 mp is legit

there's a version of forge or w/e on pc with a gimped browser, no clue how many people play

343 sucks and microsoft doesn't know how to manage their assets

it should've been on pc long ago with cross platform support, halo 5 mp is legit

there's a version of forge or w/e on pc with a gimped browser, no clue how many people play
that's a shame I was hoping there was some kind of plan I simply didn't know about. Does this make Halo 5 the only exclusive for the Xbox one? Or is there anything else that didn't transition?

i believe it's the only halo not on pc

guardians is w/e
I've always been more of a campaign guy with Halo and based on what little I played of Halo 5 it wasnt impressive. That said I'd like it to get a PC port and I'd like the coop it with my buddy. I was honestly pretty shocked when we couldn't get Halo CE to launch and ended up having to switch to Halo reach. Never mind that I had no idea it wasn't going to save our checkpoint. Why wouldn't a co-op campaign include checkpoints? there's no way of knowing when the two people need to stop. I'm assuming it was this way on the original Xbox but I can't remember that far back but that would be two people playing couch co-op so it's more likely their schedules can align well enough someone doesn't skip out halfway through a level. You also expect the game from 20 years ago to not be as good at this as a game now.

pawel86ck

Banned

Why this thread name was changed?

Dusk Golem has further confirmed everything he said is true in this tweet, yet current thread name suggest he was lying.

For leak stuff, everything I've shared should turn out to be true, I know I'm going to be controversial for a bit, but I believe everything I've shared will come out to be true.

Last edited:
I finished Last of Us 2. Great game. The story dragged, but it was enjoyable for a video game story. The gameplay feels so good. The added mechanics feel like they should have been there from the start. I wonder how stiff I'll find the first part after playing this. Platforming actually feels fun and intuitive. The way they break up all the different gameplay sections is also very well done. Leaving the game feeling so fresh. The enemy variety is also so good. I think I enjoyed the melee sections the most. I want PvP melee arenas. I can't wait for the multiplayer in general.

Were about halfway into Paper Mario. The kids love it. I'm indifferent on it.

All this Halo talk got me back into playing H3. It's werid for me as I used to always play this game with a squad instead of randoms. So I've only played Slayer instead of Objective. I still got it and I'll murder you all. Gonna play through the single player campaign as my next game.

I downloaded Ori as well. I'll get to it next week.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I haven't played any games at all these past couple of weeks. IRL too compelling.

Only got to finish one game of Civ since the new update came out so far even though I want to really dig into the new mechanics.

Back to work, though. Capitalism favors the industrious.

Why this thread name was changed?

Dusk Golem has further confirmed everything he said is true in this tweet, yet current thread name suggest he was lying.

Because he literally admitted to not understanding the things he was talking about and got called out for it on Twitter, he also admitted he exaggerated what he heard to balance the scales because of the Craig stuff. He got de-modded as well.

Tesseract

Banned
For an indie, I'd say Unity.

But if you can make games, then it's good. Clearly Unreal is more than capable.
at a weird crossroad with assets and code, could transmute most things to either of the three engines

problem is i'm getting kinda sick of the grind and need to narrow my bandwidth somewhat or get lost in scope creep hell

after tooling around with source 2 all weekend, i'm edging toward that as the final destination (feels like home)

Bo_Hazem

Banned
a million degrees outside...

TLOjEk0.jpg

It's a Nissan, and that's enough to give it BIG respect. 🥳 That's the old Xterra turned into a buggy, right?

My 2016 Nissan Patrol SWB (Y61), a beast unknown in the US/Canada and well known around the globe. Nothing crazy though in terms of modifications, just 35" and 2" lift kit.

33-34-198-173-794983.jpg

35-35-270-259-513611.jpg

Believe it or not, this somehow small 4x4 has a curb weight of 2450 kg (5400 lbs), and 2364 kg (5211 lbs) in stock form! 5-speed manual, 2 solid axles, manual transfer case, standard rear diff lock, wired throttle (turned into electronic 2017+ models). Got a real little fridge inside the arm rest.

Its engine is 4.8L inline-6, petrol (probably the largest inline engine right now and the largest 6 cylinder engine).

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Banned
It's a Nissan, and that's enough to give it BIG respect. 🥳 That's the old Xterra turned into a buggy, right?

My 2016 Nissan Patrol SWB (Y61), a beast unknown in the US/Canada and well known around the globe. Nothing crazy though in terms of modifications, just 35" and 2" lift kit.

33-34-198-173-794983.jpg

35-35-270-259-513611.jpg

Believe it or not, this somehow small 4x4 has a curb weight of 2450 kg (5400 lbs), and 2364 kg (5211 lbs) in stock form! 5-speed manual, 2 solid axles, manual transfer case, standard rear diff lock, wired throttle (turned to electronic 2017+ models). Got a real little fridge inside the arm rest.

It's engine is 4.8L inline-6 (probably the largest inline engine right now and the largest 6 cylinder engine).
No mine is the Frontier! Love that Patrol! Mine is patiently waiting on LS swap sometime between now and the end of the world.

very cool, how often do you get out there?
When it's nice outside a few times a month if I get my way... often don't.

EG8nckL.jpg

Top Bottom