• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Late to the party: Final Fantasy X-2

Ryudo

My opinion? USED.
JackFrost2012 said:
FFX-2 rules, haters are insecure in their sexuality, lovers enjoy comedyxgameplay explosion

Elements of FFX2 rule, ie the battle system, but the rest of it sucks. As for your sexuality comment, geez i must be a lesbian.....

Bebpo

Banned
So I played some Last Mission (to help out Scarlet) for the first time in like 2 years and holy crap this is fun. I'd forgotten what a great job they did at essential making FF meets Druaga. Anyone who liked FFX-2 and has the ability to import should try it out as it should be quite cheap by now. It's like 15 hours long IIRC.

Bebpo said:
So I played some Last Mission (to help out Scarlet) for the first time in like 2 years and holy crap this is fun. I'd forgotten what a great job they did at essential making FF meets Druaga.
Oh God. I want it now. Is it an alternate mode accessible without playing through the main game? Cuz I don't think I wanna play through an entire FF game in Japanese.

Ranger X

JackFrost2012 said:
I'm 100% sure it's true, fwiw. Believe me or don't, but they enjoyed making it (and I enjoyed playing it). They liked it because they made the game they wanted to make, not the game that whiny RPG fans DEMANDED they make. Hooray for developer freedom!

I agree, hooray for developer freedom but i can't help it, your last post make me think about the very probable fact that Britney did enjoy making her albums but they still are a pile of stinking donkey shit. And also that MANY people buys donkey shit. :lol

Bebpo

Banned
Rummy Bunnz said:
Oh God. I want it now. Is it an alternate mode accessible without playing through the main game? Cuz I don't think I wanna play through an entire FF game in Japanese.

Yep. You choose it from the main menu. The only difference is that if you load a JPN FFX-2 or FFX-2i save you unlock extra cutscenes.

Top Bottom