• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnny Depp's managers 'knew he abused his ex-wife Amber Heard'

Sony

Nintendo
Personal opinion isn't a court of law. Do you think Cosby is innocent as well? Or Trump for the accusations made against him?

I'm a bit ignorant on the Cosby case as I mentioned in the Cosby thread, but after reading up on the case I personally believe Cosby is guilty. Same goes for Trump. This case is different. Amber Heard's behaviour after alleged assaults and stories surfacing of Amber Heards violence leads me to question the vailidy of her story. In any case, if I think he commited the crime, it does not mean he actually did. Which is why I replied before.

Chumley

Banned
Personal opinion isn't a court of law. Do you think Cosby is innocent as well? Or Trump for the accusations made against him?

Trump admitted on tape what he did and Cosby has what, over 30 accusers? Not even remotely comparable situations.

jelly

He might go bankrupt by how crazy he is with money, that would be amusing. Studios need to stop hiring him for mega bucks and watching their films flop, he is a waste of time. I wonder if the Universal Monster film will even be made. Get out while you can Universal!

He'll get an MCU/DCU/Star Wars role anyway.

dark-universe-nologo-1495482325073_1280w.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
I feel the need to ping out the one time I met the late, very great Alan Rickman he was flying economy and quite happily signed a few kids autographs as Professor Snape. He then picked up his own bags from carousel, gave the kids a wave and sauntered off.

Nobody haslesed him because he was very clearly a nice guy and "off duty".

Anyway not sounding good for Depp and really that's crazy he can't keep his finances in order nor his limbs to himself.
RIP Rickman :(

Ecto311

Huh?, is this a joke? He's Johnny Depp's friend he has everything to gain from lying.

There's multiple testimony's to Support Amber's side now, and what, like one to support Depps.

It's Doug Stanhope - he has nothing to gain and could not give a fuck about anything ever. What is "everything" to gain? He owns a city pretty much and does whatever he wants whenever he wants. The managers and other unknowns have way more to gain than him.

Top Bottom