• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Smith Drama Part 3: Former Assistant says Will Smith had gay sex with Duane Martin 'He was bent over'

Draugoth

Gold Member
IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Will Smith allegedly once had sex with White Men Can’t Jump actor Duane Martin.

The claims were made by Smith’s former friend and assistant Brother Bilaal during an interview with Tasha K, a clip of which was posted to YouTube on Monday (November 13).

Talking about intimate moments he spent with the Smith family while he worked as an assistant for Will, Bilaal recounted an incident where he was trying to find the Men in Black star — only to discover him engaged in “anal sex” with Martin in the latter’s dressing room.

He says: “I opened the door to Duane’s dressing room and that’s when I see Duane having anal sex with Will. There was a couch and Will was bent over the couch and Duane was standing up killing him, murdering him. It was murder in there.”

Bilaal also dished on Will’s sex life with his estranged wife Jada Pinkett Smith, saying:

“If a woman is used to something the size of a baby leg and you come in with a pinky toe, there is nothing you gonna do to please her. If she itching for that baby leg, she want that baby leg.”

Jada Smith has responded to the allegations:

Let me just say this. It’s ridiculous, right? And it’s nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:

wvnative

Oh My God Wow GIF

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
"There was a couch and Will was bent over the couch and Duane was standing up killing him, murdering him. It was murder in there.”

Murdering him? Like ripping him a new one by violently clapping Will's cheeks? That sounds like rape, no?

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Who is this Bilaal dude? Is there any proof he is who he says (Will's former best friend and PA). Never heard of this dude before.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Gotdamn, that is some nasty stuff.

I think Will just needs to move to Sweden and bury himself in tall leggy blondes for a few years until this crap blows over.

Uhtred

We have all known for years he was. I mean It is known, in Hollywood, where there is smoke, there is fire.

Last edited:

Outlier

So what if he did? I understand people see this as a connection to Smiths submission to Jada, but Smith is clearly just a successful beta-male, whether he's straight or bi/curious.

We liked him cause of his public personality, not because of his personal business.

DrFigs

So what if he did? I understand people see this as a connection to Smiths submission to Jada, but Smith is clearly just a successful beta-male, whether he's straight or bi/curious.

We liked him cause of his public personality, not because of his personal business.
Will smith possibly being into men has been pretty well known i feel like. maybe a decade ago concrete allegations would have hurt his career, but certainly not today.

Boozeroony

"He says: “I opened the door to Duane’s dressing room and that’s when I see Duane having anal sex with Will. There was a couch and Will was bent over the couch and Duane was standing up killing him, murdering him. It was murder in there.”

Woof, smell ya later.

Top Bottom