• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Smith Drama Part 3: Former Assistant says Will Smith had gay sex with Duane Martin 'He was bent over'

badblue

200w.gif

Toons

Even if I believed this, not gonna let hoe he uses his body parts color my opinion on him. Hes still incredibly talented dude, in a very messy relationship ship.

Got no problem with his kids either. Theh could be much worse.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
She has sex appeal like a succubus

...spoken of in old legends and largely believed to be non existent or even mythical by the larger populace. A genderless abomination cast out of God's land for the weight of vanity upon it's wings, now plagued upon our society to vanquish the weak willed (HA) male humans until they're a disheveled emaciated corpse, getting ploweth upon'd by man-folk?

Or the hot kind?

Edit: GAY FROGS!

Last edited:

Artoris

Gold Member
...spoken of in old legends and largely believed to be non existent or even mythical by the larger populace. A genderless abomination cast out of God's land for the weight of vanity upon it's wings, now plagued upon our society to vanquish the weak willed (HA) male humans until they're a disheveled emaciated corpse, getting ploweth upon'd by man-folk?

Or the hot kind?

Edit: GAY FROGS!
A bit of both, I guess

Mesousa

Banned
She was hot at in Collateral.
And Jasons Lyric.

She was hot in the 90's in general. I always felt like that is why Will always held her in such high regard. She was a black A-list girl(in the community at least) for him to make a power couple with, but who really wouldnt be stealing his shine in any way. She also had an "Edge" he didnt have in a time when edge was a lot more hip.

I think he married down with her. The thing is, when you date/marry down you arent doing the other person a favor, they resent you for it.

We already know, thanks to her big mouth, that she didnt want to marry him at all and felt forced by her mother to do it. She got into the marriage, he became more popular, she grew jealous and resentful of it. They had two kids who he also tried to put on. The boy failed in acting and turned into a weirdo. The daughter had a popular hit song, and then turned into a weirdo. The kids behavior is a direct result of there being no love in the house. The daughter wrote letters to 2pac begging for him to come back and make her mom happy(WTF). Will wanted to have a happy family for his ego and image, Jada became more resentful. Jada fucks their kids friend, will has a melt down and they separate. He tries to keep it quiet to save his family/image, Oscars happen, he loses it.

Everything he worked for was ruined, mostly because he tried to keep a family together that was no longer going to serve him. I dont think folks can have this conversation, but realistically I look at Alphonso Ribeiro's family and figure this is probably what Will should have tried to do too:
Screen-Shot-2023-06-28-at-1.48.33-PM.jpg

I know he felt he had to be "Cool" and the fresh prince, but in the end that was just a character. He and Alphonso are cut from the same cloth, and why they are still close friends today. He wanted the exact same disney/hallmark type of family. Only difference was Alphonso didnt feel he had to be something he wasnt.

I wish Will the best. Jada can kick rocks though.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I will never understand why people obsess over what other adults do in the privacy of their own homes. Especially when it's celebrities that they don't know that have no effect on their daily life. Like if you were wondering about a family member or something I could at least kind of see why you would care, but if it's someone that you don't know and will never meet then what does it matter?

Let people get down however they want to get down as long as everyone is a consenting adult. It's not going to affect you either way.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I will never understand why people obsess over what other adults do in the privacy of their own homes. Especially when it's celebrities that they don't know that have no effect on their daily life. Like if you were wondering about a family member or something I could at least kind of see why you would care, but if it's someone that you don't know and will never meet then what does it matter?

Let people get down however they want to get down as long as everyone is a consenting adult. It's not going to affect you either way.
Because the avg person isn't working OT trying to be famous getting in people's faces whether it's tv, movies, commercials, twitter etc.... So when celebs do this while trying to paint themselves as holier than thou or squeaky clean, people are interested to see what a 180 they really are.

You'd think rich and famous people would just chill out when they get home not having to worrying about bills (rich), safety (gated mansion neighbourhood), health (they can afford to pay for the best medical care). Heck, all they got to do is peel out a couple hundred bucks and get someone to mow their lawn or snowplow their driveway. A lot of everyday hassles involving money or slogging chores can literally be a zero issue.

Yet it's interesting to know how many are actually fuck ups behind the Hollywood wall of stardom. So many of them have oddball marriages/divorce issues, drugs and boozers and suicide like no tomorrow.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Because the avg person isn't working OT trying to be famous getting in people's faces whether it's tv, movies, commercials, twitter etc.... So when celebs do this while trying to paint themselves as holier than thou or squeaky clean, people are interested to see what a 180 they really are.

You'd think rich and famous people would just chill out when they get home not having to worrying about bills (rich), safety (gated mansion neighbourhood), health (they can afford to pay for the best medical care). Heck, all they got to do is peel out a couple hundred bucks and get someone to mow their lawn or snowplow their driveway. A lot of everyday hassles involving money or slogging chores can literally be a zero issue.

Yet it's interesting to know how many are actually fuck ups behind the Hollywood wall of stardom. So many of them have oddball marriages/divorce issues, drugs and boozers and suicide like no tomorrow.
His marriage is wacko for sure, but I don't understand how this story makes him a fuck up? If the story is true then it just means that he is bisexual. Who cares?

And thats assuming its even true and not just a former friend/employee making shit up for a quick 15mins of fame. Which is far more likely imo.

gow3isben

You guys all believing this guy is the same energy as reeeeeeeeeejects blindly believing anything anyone says about abuse without evidence.

0 reason to believe some rando making up stories about a famous guy even if he knew him. They could have had a falling out. This guy probably asked them for money or something and they said take a hike.

Wilhelm has many many issues including an evil abusive spouse and being cucked frequently but I'm not buying he is gay from some idiot.

Last edited:

demigod

You guys all believing this guy is the same energy as reeeeeeeeeejects blindly believing anything anyone says about abuse without evidence.

0 reason to believe some rando making up stories about a famous guy even if he knew him. They could have had a falling out. This guy probably asked them for money or something and they said take a hike.

Wilhelm has many many issues including an evil abusive spouse and being cucked frequently but I'm not buying he is gay from some idiot.
If someone called you out for being gay, would you stay quiet?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I love how the Black guy exposing Will Smith as gay didn't even do in a normal way like "Hey, I know Will Smith is gay because I've seen him with men".

Instead, he played it up taking like a Black guy.... "he was murdering his ass".

Lets face it guys. If a Hollywood white dude exposed another white dude being gay he wouldn't say it like that. lol
If it was someone at your work and they broadcasted to everyone at work that you like it in the booty, you sure you’re ok with that?
If someone did that at work to me, the guy would get called out by HR for sending a dumb email. But as for me and most of the people it would be hilarious. It would be a non-issue about my sexuality because everyone knows I'm straight and love blondes with long hair. Nobody would believe I'm gay...... unless I gave off vibes I was.

Little Mac

Gold Member
I don't care if Will is gay or not. He made MiB, I Am Legend, and Independence Day ... all amazing experiences from my childhood.

I just find it funny how a straight black guy described the alleged act of Will Smith getting his back blown out. It's been days and I'm still laughing about those 10 secs of interview.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if all this was fabricated to garnish sympathy for Will, and maybe Jada, both of whom are generally disliked by the public because of the terrible choices they have made in the past year.

Last edited:

Melon Husk

First the "slap" and now this. What's going on? These "allegations" better be true or the accuser is in deep trouble. Smith's net worth is almost half a billion, he'll "murder" this guy right back with lawyers.
fresh-prince-will-smith.gif

Just to be clear, Will Smith has always been awesome. It's Bilaal's unexpected serving of spicy beef that's hilarious.

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I wonder If cuck will even get work in Hollywood anymore. 1st Jada embarrassing, emasculatimg and cucking him, then the slap and now this. I almost feel bad for him.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
I wonder If cuck will even get work in Hollywood anymore. 1st Jada embarrassing, emasculatimg and cucking him, then the slap and now this. I almost feel bad for him.
His days are numbered for now. But, I can see a redemption arc in the cards, should he grow a pair of actual testosterone capable testicles, lock his asshole down and separate from coco lex luthor.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
His days are numbered for now. But, I can see a redemption arc in the cards, should he grow a pair of actual testosterone capable testicles, lock his asshole down and separate from coco lex luthor.
You made me spit out my coffee! No one cares about his booty getting "murdered". All he has to do is get rid of that evil bald midget narcissist he calls a "wife" and people would give him a 2nd chance but like you said it would require him growing a pair which is highly unlikely Jada has probably been spiking his coffee with estrogen for years.

Last edited:

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
You made me spit out my coffee! No one cares about his booty getting "murdered". All he has to do is get rid of that evil bald midget narcissist he calls a "wife" and people would give him a 2nd chance but like you said it would require him growing a pair which is highly unlikely Jada has probably been spiking his coffee estrogen for years.
That or she secretly drains his balls and freeze dries the testosterone into powdered form, in which she takes as a supplement with a cuppa his tears.

Top Bottom