• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Smith Drama Part 3: Former Assistant says Will Smith had gay sex with Duane Martin 'He was bent over'

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
This whole Will, Jada, fake marriage, Chris Rock punch, get ass raped thing would be more understandable if Jada Pinkett was good looking.

Hey, good looking chicks always get latitude from guys simply because they are hot.

Jada Pinkett is gross.
Certain people are bestowed hierarchy and power in the great Hollyweird cults. Especially when the sCiEnToLoGy grift is involved.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
These lyrics make so much more sense now,

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In West Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool
And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Will and Jada are playing us all. This is how they stay in the spotlight. Mark my words, it will be revealed all this drama was carefully crafted eventually.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
I remember thinking that Will Smith was the coolest man alive. He used to be Fresh Prince but now he’s just Carlton.

Haters gonna hate, i dont give a shit about all his drama and cucking or how big his penis size is. My man is a charming actor and I loved almost all his movies and forever will. The fact that you people dminish all his great stuff because of this dumb shit drama is pathetic. Bad Boys for life.

RavageX

"There was a couch and Will was bent over the couch and Duane was standing up killing him, murdering him. It was murder in there.”

I find this image to be incredibly funny.
I thought maybe it was just me, lol. Reading this made me laugh out loud.

I don't know if I believe it, anything is possible really. But the described encounter is hilarious.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Will and Jada are playing us all. This is how they stay in the spotlight. Mark my words, it will be revealed all this drama was carefully crafted eventually.
You don't really believe that. Imagine if a man cheated on his wife and then interviewed his wife about how she felt about it for the world to see. The guy would be crucified.

RavageX

The woman (jada) looks like she has her own throne and regularly orders people to be decapitated.

(and probably does say, "Off with their head!")

Top Bottom