• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Smith Drama Part 3: Former Assistant says Will Smith had gay sex with Duane Martin 'He was bent over'

Sgt.Asher

will-smith-jada-red-carpet-appearance-inline-zz-221201-01-d25538.jpg

Yep.
The only one that seems happy is the half child.

He's not gay he just wants chorizo. Anyone notice Jada didn't deny the allegations she just said they're "ridiculous". I bet she's livid if there is something narcissists don't like it's looking bad and cuck looking bad makes her look bad because she's with him.
at this point, a gay man has more masculinity than Will..I remember watching (by proxy) the Kardashians long before the "transition" and thinking; this dude's psyche is being destroyed just by being around these women. That's scary shit

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Haters gonna hate, i dont give a shit about all his drama and cucking or how big his penis size is. My man is a charming actor and I loved almost all his movies and forever will. The fact that you people dminish all his great stuff because of this dumb shit drama is pathetic. Bad Boys for life.

I’m talking about artist, you’re taking about art. 2 different things.

Toots

Gold Member
Noone should care about that.

This kind of shit is funny when it's obviously false or said to someone in a dominant position.

Will Smith is a downed man. I know piling on him seems much more enticing than piling on his sorry excuse of a wife, but at least let him get up first. Leave him some room to breath.

Plus he kind of was the last male cool role model in existence, i really don't get why anyone would try and undermine everything he stood for (justifiably or not). Charming guy, good with both ladys and dudes, funny and talented. HAving all that systematically destroyed by his crazy wife and a bunch of hearsay is lame.

GymWolf

Noone should care about that.

This kind of shit is funny when it's obviously false or said to someone in a dominant position.

Will Smith is a downed man. I know piling on him seems much more enticing than piling on his sorry excuse of a wife, but at least let him get up first. Leave him some room to breath.

Plus he kind of was the last male cool role model in existence, i really don't get why anyone would try and undermine everything he stood for (justifiably or not). Charming guy, good with both ladys and dudes, funny and talented. HAving all that systematically destroyed by his crazy wife and a bunch of hearsay is lame.
Cool role model?

The dude literally used his success to find work for his untalented son, not exactly what i want to teach to any child...

And he slapped a dude that was making jokes for a living.

Good role model my ass, he is your average hollywood star if you ask me.

StueyDuck

while hilarious because the smiths just keep on winning.

People shouldn't really be shocked that these things happen, its been an open secret for years that most the Hollywood actors have these sorts of shadow affairs but can't let it tarnish their Manly media appearance. People been calling Tom Cruise gay for years, doesn't mean his movies aren't dope and that he can't act. So the story of will taking it up the hoo hoo once or twice just sounds like reggy ol hollywood to me and not all that surprising.

again, still hilarious because this family keeps going from bad to worse and it's Mostly from Jada's unhinged narcissistic personality.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
Cool role model?

The dude literally used his success to find work for his untalented son, not exactly what i want to teach to any child...

And he slapped a dude that was making jokes for a living.

Good role model my ass, he is your average hollywood star if you ask me.
Im talking about 10 to 15 years ago, when he was still relevant.
He used nepostism to make his son work. At least his son is working and not doing nothing spending daddys money (im sure he does it as well but you get my point).
The slap was unacceptable and unexcusable, but i don't know i feel he was already spiraling out of control mentally when it occured.

Brazen

Did some researching, usually the best way to get those receipts is to find out what those involved are saying or what they're not saying.

Will is denying the allegations and they (Will and Jada) are planning to sue so we will see how that goes.
Duane is at no comment right now and "going to let Will and Jada deny the allegation". Now that's neither here or there on proof but if someone is making that kind of false allegation about you then IMO you need to speak up because it either shows cowardice or there's a kernel of truth caught in your throat.
Don't think a defamation will follow through though if neither party has receipts and it ends up being a "he said, she said, etc".
So, a good chance we may never know, but no one will care in a few years anyway. It's bedroom bullshit and it's Hollywood.

Those are not the receipts I was looking for.

I’m not giving you receipts on wills extramarital affairs and hookups. I don’t need to.

He has admitted it himself many times over, hence the eventual open marriage they had and people laughing about jadas toy boys. Will Smith considers himself a premier Hollywood swinger. Before all of this openness? He had affairs galore. You don’t need to be provided that information. This is widespread and well known, and I don’t get why you ask for something that’s common knowledge.

Last edited:

Davey Cakes

Man... no offense to Will Smith but some of his family looks depressed as shit.
Well that's the thing. The family is entrenched in the Hollywood lifestyle. Soul-sucking shit.

Whereas, I imagine Alfonso Ribeiro's family is doing MUCH better from a mental health standpoint because he's just living a semi-lucrative life as more of a gameshow host type. It's "small time" in comparison to Will but it's still a stable level of success.

Moneal

Jada ruined Will.

Will being ruined ruined Independence Day for me.

Independence Day being ruined ruined the 4th of July for me.

The 4th of July being ruined ruined America for me.

America being ruined ruined the World for me.

The world being ruined ruined the Universe for me.

The universe being ruined ruined life for me.

Jada ruined Life. I hate you Jada.
Fixed that for you.

Top Bottom