• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vince McMahon / Brock Lesner Accused of Sex Trafficking and other weird shit

giphy.gif
He shoved the heartbreak kid up there. And finished it off with THE BIG SHOW.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Sorry, but this smells like a shake-down to me. Which isn't to say Vince is innocent, just that so much stuff doesn't add up.

The big one for a start-off is the way the victim is painting herself as an unwilling, helpless participant in all of this. Sorry, but let's not forget they met because she lived in the same building as billionaire Vince! Does that sound like someone "vulnerable" to you?

Also, the big one is that the only reason this came to light is that Vince stiffed her on the hush money; he only paid the first million of an agreed $3m settlement!

The Stig

Sorry, but this smells like a shake-down to me. Which isn't to say Vince is innocent, just that so much stuff doesn't add up.

The big one for a start-off is the way the victim is painting herself as an unwilling, helpless participant in all of this. Sorry, but let's not forget they met because she lived in the same building as billionaire Vince! Does that sound like someone "vulnerable" to you?

Also, the big one is that the only reason this came to light is that Vince stiffed her on the hush money; he only paid the first million of an agreed $3m settlement!
vince stopped paying her the hush money he agreed to pay her so the gloves are off.

Papa_Wisdom

Daaaaang.

Honestly at this point hes probably going to eff off to a private island and live out his days. Hes got that kinda money where you really don't need to care much about how the world views you
I heard the Epstein estate has got one going cheap.

Last edited:

mcjmetroid

Something simply doesnt add up here though, Those texts don't sound like Vince at all. Using U instead of you like someone from Gen Z? Voluptuous like that sounds like Bruce Prichard's impression of him. It all sounds like a fan writing fan fiction of what Vince might say.
Also would he really be that stupid to put all that in text like this?

Something DID happen but I wonder about these texts?

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member

I think its still open, who knows what happened. But the texts are pretty damming. Even putting that aside it appears they had a signed NDA and she was supposed to get 3M which he didn't fulfill. At the very least he should have made the payments as agreed and thing probably all this would be behind closed doors.

MrA

Banned
Something simply doesnt add up here though, Those texts don't sound like Vince at all. Using U instead of you like someone from Gen Z? Voluptuous like that sounds like Bruce Prichard's impression of him. It all sounds like a fan writing fan fiction of what Vince might say.

More should be revealed in discovery, since she was supposedly sending video, there should be some Metadata there, and more evidence revealed
But full context of text matters,Vince mcmahon is a messed guy that acts like a horny teenager, but innocent till proven guilty still applies and how everything went down matters
Vince having an affair is basically a forgone conclusion given the hush money, but
If she was a willing participant till she wasn't then he is only guilty of breach of contract
If he was threatening her to coerce her then it starts to get to criminal territory
Could also be between those 2 extremes

No matter what Vince is an idiot though

I think its still open, who knows what happened. But the texts are pretty damming. Even putting that aside it appears they had a signed NDA and she was supposed to get 3M which he didn't fulfill. At the very least he should have made the payments as agreed and thing probably all this would be behind closed doors.

From what can be gathered, Vince never liked paying people. Wallow in your own shit, you greedy bastard.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster

I'm not disputing any of it happened, just that I just don't buy the idea that this woman was "victimized" per se. I think she knew exactly what she was getting into, and after not getting the settlement she was owed... this is her getting payback.

Its all very sleazy, but honestly this strikes me as being 100% a money deal.

Last edited:
I'm not disputing any of it happened, just that I just don't buy the idea that this woman was "victimized" per se. I think she knew exactly what she was getting into, and after not getting the settlement she was owed... this is her getting payback.

Well ya, it was about money. Vince set up the company to pay his sush money. The company, said, nah fuck that. When the funds stopped coming, the shit started to come out. No pun intended. How cheap of a bastard do you got to be? He should've paid that shit in his own money.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Well ya, it was about money. Vince set up the company to pay his sush money. The company, said, nah fuck that. When the funds stopped coming, the shit started to come out. No pun intended. How cheap of a bastard do you got to be? He should've paid that shit in his own money.

I know! Its so stupid, which makes me think that Vince realized at some point that he'd allowed thinking with his dick to get him in a whole heap of trouble. I'm sorry but its a tale as old as time where some rich old perv installs his mistress close-by and ends up getting way more than he bargained for when things go sideways!

The only point I take issue with are these contentions that she was "sex trafficked" and abused. Especially when the revelations are so outrageously lurid (sex toys named after WWE wrestlers!) it all seems incredibly calculated to do as much damage as possible.

Last edited:

Aesius

You'd be surprised by how many Boomers and geriatrics write like 13-year-old girls in texts and emails. Including prominent business owners and politicians. In fact I'd say it's more common than not, and the richer/more powerful someone is, the worse their spelling and grammar (especially if they are over the age of 65 or so).

nush

Literal corporate whore.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
But Vince is close to hitting 80, why would you even go that road unless you also pumped your dick to entertainment levels.

Either way, Vince was always the big heel of WWE and its not even a surprise he is a shit heel in the real world aswell.

As for Brock, well that's a bit more surprising since the guy is a recluse off the stage. But perhaps being like that also makes you think weird.

Either way,

Animated GIF

Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF

Respect Me Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Vince Mcmahon GIF

I like Vince and will always be on his side. Shit face or not. No chance in hell! :D

Let’s not forget women and hypergamy, better be Vince’s bowel than a bum (no pun intended) on the street.

ManaByte

Gold Member
So it was Slim Jim who brought down Vince.

They pulled their advertising right before the Royal Rumble. Vince quit. Then they resumed advertising.

Slim Jim Food GIF

Top Bottom