• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just bought myself a $30 Turkish meal - Thanksgiving Redux Thread for Solo Eaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got myself some mixed grill; lamb chops, shish kabob, gyro, adana, rice, a whole damn lemon with side order of fries n Turkish bread and I'm washing it down with the sweet loneliness that everyone can suck my feels because I'm eating Turkish FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOd alone on Thanksgiving.

Post your Thanksgiving dinner, cause it's not better than mine.
unnamed.jpg

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I took my son to Denny's earlier. Ate a grilled chicken sandwich with the fries going to my son. I also got the pick any 3 appetizers which were 2 tenders, 4 cheese sticks, and a quesadilla. I didn't necesseralt eat till I was stuffed but given my situation, it was a good meal.

So yeah, non turkey thanksgiving for me.

mdubs

Banned
I got myself some mixed grill; lamb chops, shish kabob, gyro, adana, rice, a whole damn lemon with side order of fries n Turkish bread and I'm washing it down with the sweet loneliness that everyone can suck my feels because I'm eating Turkish FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOd alone on Thanksgiving.

unnamed.jpg

It took 8 replies for OP's objective to be achieved here.

Valhelm

contribute something

unnamed.jpg

Pretty fitting for turkey day.

Persona7

Banned
yeah that looks really good in the OP

i always see people buying those target pizzas but I don't know how long they've been sitting, I get breadsticks every once in a while.

I'm used to rolling solo on Thanksgiving since my family lives very far away, so I'm not too bad at it now.

I made turkey breast, mashed potatoes, some honey butter biscuits, a real small thing of ham, and got a pumpkin pie.

lexi

Banned
I really appreciated the OP. A lot of care has gone in to replicate the original amazing God's Beard thread.

UFO

Banned

unnamed.jpg

That looks like cooked rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom