• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just bought myself a $30 BBQ meal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingWool

Banned
I got myself a whole rack of spare wet ribs and a pound of brisket and am washing it down with the sweet satisfaction that you all aren't here eating BBQ foooooooood.

Post your dinner, cause it's not better than mine.

image.jpg

Joke aside. I'm at Martins BBQ. This is friggen delicious!

Ribs are $18.50 and the brisket was $13.00

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I paid like 30$ for Burger, fries and a soda at Johnny rockets in Vegas. Didn't realize until later how much I spent.

That was a bad decision.

Ribs are good, but I don't like eating them a ton. We have them about once a week or so.

I can't post my supper because it's in my stomach already. But I had:

very mild Italian sausages with buns
corn on the cob
garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette
ice cream sandwich

GavinGT

Banned
You gotta have some sort of side with that. Potato salad, beans, fries, something. At least get yourself a whole damn loaf of bread.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That's weird.

Most every well known BBQ place is closed on Mondays in Texas.

So that must be inferior BBQ that isn't the Central Texas meat market style. Plus that brisket looks dry....

Texas turns people into BBQ snobs...I can't help it and I'm not even from here :(

KingWool

Banned
Ribs are good, but I don't like eating them a ton. We have them about once a week or so.

I can't post my supper because it's in my stomach already. But I had:

very mild Italian sausages with buns
corn on the cob
garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette
ice cream sandwich

That ice cream sandwich haha.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Ribs are always expensive as fug. And it takes a full rack to ease my cravings.

And this blows the $30 Italian meal out the water. All bout that protein ratio. This is like 90%.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Corn doesn't make a difference period. It's not food that really does much of anything.

I love how you removed the "suck my dick" part of the 30 dollar Italian meal post, OP. That wouldn't fly here anymore that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom