• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Soundtrack + Loading Theme Leaks [SPOILERS]

sunnz

Rockstar will be watching though, I expect many streams and videos to be sniped fairly quickly.

RDR streams on Ustream stayed up for a good 15 or so minutes each time till they got taken down ( this being GTA V, I expect that to be 3 minutes, or less)

These commercials and shows are RIDICULOUSLY more "produced" compared to GTAIV's. Like, they're actually really good and funny parodies of TV stuff and not just slideshows or whatever.

Plus, I just saw one thing which may actually be a potentially huge spoiler and also allude to a theory I've had about the game's opening:

OBVIOUSLY MAJOR SPOILERS DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW EVEN THOUGH I COULD BE TOTALLY WRONG BUT THERE'S STILL SOMETHING TO BE SPOILED BY WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY!!

!!!

There's a movie trailer for an apocalyptic blockbuster, and there's a shot showing a much nicer looking Liberty City and a the Statue of Happiness breaking apart in that typical Cloverfield-ish film manner. So it's a safe bet to say LC will reappear in some way. I've always held the position that the game will open up with Michael's failed bank heist in LC, serving as the tutorial for movement, driving and shooting etc. Either that or they've remodelled parts of the city for certain purposes like this but...I sorta doubt that. To be fair though, all the buildings look fucked-up and decimated..so who knows.

EDIT: I just watched more of the same video. Uhh yeah there's way more LC to this. Woah. Tis pretty damn funny too.

!!!

Fjordson

Wow. That leaked TV stuff is way better than expected. Great stuff. Much more polished than anything in IV.

edit: basically what securitypigeon said.

ldcommando

Banned
I just saw a 30 second video showing some driving. Name of the video says it´s from the leaked psn thingie. Can I post the link? It´s on vimeo.

I just saw a 30 second video showing some driving. Name of the video says it´s from the leaked psn thingie. Can I post the link? It´s on vimeo.

everyone else is doing it? cant do any more damage than what sony has done already

346697788.jpg

I just saw that, I think it's fake.
-The video has the radar covered by a piece of paper
-The radio stations are playing only music heard from trailers and the obvious stuff from the recent leak
-The handling is similar to IV (more exaggerated suspention)
-The radio selection is icons along the top, when previews have said that stations are now selected from a wheel (just like weapons and the new interaction menu)

I think it's footage of modded GTA IV, personally.

HiiiLife

Related to that driving link, how dare that bastard skip Still Dre while its bumping in the whip. Damn the hype is real.

Edit: guess it's fake.

These commercials and shows have an interesting love affair with
Charles Darwin and monkeys

And I'll say this...
Lazlow's landed on his feet..sort of.

edit: Oh shit...
LA Noire footage being used!

I'll stop now.

-GJ-

These commercials and shows have an interesting love affair with
Charles Darwin and monkeys

I love the
movie trailer where the soldier fucks the monkey and a war breaks out
. I'm going to watch a lot of TV in this game!

Spoilers about one of the activities in the game:

There's a movie theatre in the game that shows at least 2 trailers; one for some kind of French black & white art film and one about monkeys, see spoiler above, and apparently a full movie (the video file on Reddit isn't complete, so I don't know how long the actual movie is). There's also a theatre warning that you should turn off your phone and that you aren't allowed to masturbate in the theatre. They are going all out with this game, haha.

shield

Some interesting stuff in there, such as revealing Michael's last name as
De Santa
, and seeing
Lazlow as the host of Fame or Shame.

If it's the narrative intro "credits," you're almost almost guaranteed to see Rockstar North and their various studio names and/or logos twice, once in the boot up splash screen, once in the actual "New Game" intro.

But anyway, if it's fake, it's fake. The first one would be a really good fake, though. They even kept the stars to 5 which is the highest level this time.
Just in case you were wondering, its real. It's in one of the small video clips that were leaking. The 2nd one however is not.

beanman25

Really love the listing for the West Coast rap station. Will love running people over while Gangsta Gangsta is playing.

EDIT: Would have loved to see Dopeman too, but 2 from NWA is good enough!

RetroMG

talk radio spoilers (nothing specific, just general stuff)

Also, Lazlow's new show is supposedly pretty funny. Called Chattersphere or something. WCTR is also back with news reports and other segments. And then there's another separate talk station called Blaine County Radio.

Bring back Maurice Chavez!

CF22

I'm trying to stay away but those TV clips are awesome. I hope leaks get taken down quickly, that'll be the only thing stopping me from watching.

-GJ-

Is Rebel Radio the new K-Rose? I loved that station in San Andreas even though I really don't like country music. Nothing better than cruising through the forrest on a quad while listening to All My Exes Live in Texas.

sunnz

I went to quite a few youtube video's of these song and LOL, almost all of them have the comment section ( and top comments) as GTA V.

Just amazing.

Is Rebel Radio the new K-Rose? I loved that station in San Andreas even though I really don't like country music. Nothing better than cruising through the forrest on a quad while listening to All My Exes Live in Texas.

I checked out some of the songs and they defiantly would fit into K rose so it pretty much is. I am more into rap/ hiphop but that was probably my favourite radio station in SA, so good.

-GJ-

I checked out some of the songs and they defiantly would fit into K rose so it pretty much is. I am more into rap/ hiphop but that was probably my favourite radio station in SA, so good.

Haha yeah me too. I already know all of the hiphop songs that are in the game, so checking out the new 'K-Rose' station is going to be great. I'm also very excited for that Chillwave station.

SgtCobra

I just saw something I didn't want to see, so yeah...nope.jpg
Time to go on a full blackout till the game comes out, and I suggest you guys to do the same. I know the blue balls will be unbearable but it's worth it.

Fjordson

Won't mention 'em after this post, but the commercial/TV leaked stuff is pretty awesome and not at all spoilery. Though there's so much shit flying around, so I'd still be careful in case you accidentally see something else.

MMaRsu

Banned
Won't mention 'em after this post, but the commercial/TV leaked stuff is pretty awesome and not at all spoilery. Though there's so much shit flying around, so I'd still be careful in case you accidentally see something else.

Can you point me in the right direction at least bro?

Top Bottom