• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 Soundtrack Revealed

Pakesaker

The music has been great in the previous games and I am excited about the Epitaph station. However, really feels like they missed out on an opportunity by not getting Parkway Drive. I mean they are from Australia and are signed with Epitaph.

My favorite thing about the Horizon soundtracks has been how many great songs I never heard of get stuck in my head after hearing them in the games. There's a great list of songs I know but plenty I've never heard of and that's exciting!

However, no Motion City Soundtrack on the Epitaph station is disappointing.

RoKKeR

Bad Suns is in? And a yet to be released song at that? Awesome!

Will fire up these playlists on Google Play later, always discover a bunch of great music when the Horizon games come out.

Clearest Blue is probably the best song on this soundtrack...love that one.

c0Zm1c

Need more info on Timeless FM. "Allegro" by Mozart could mean a lot of things, as could "Allegro con brio" by Beethoven really.

Levante FM in Forza Horizon 2 had some great, and a few unexpectedly lesser known classical pieces so I look forward to hearing what they actually are. Crossing the finish line whenever the coda to the first movement of Schubert's 9th Symphony was playing felt pretty amazing. :D

Chaser324

Banned
Playlist links in the OP need to be fixed. The text of the URL is shortened with those ellipses. You've gotta right-click and copy link address.

terrible

Banned
Did they just watch 2001 right before deciding on what to put on the classical station lol. I was hoping for less overplayed pieces but I can play my own music so I'll see myself out. I'm too ungrateful!

Do I see a track from the Halo soundtrack at the end there though?

RyudBoy

Eh, decent but I'll create my own list with ease on the PC version. The game needs to come out already! I hate waiting.

TheAssist

Yay some rock punk-/rock/pop

Blink 182, A Day to Remember, Alkaline Trio and so on.
Not that it really matters on PC one way or the other. But good to know you can have your own playlists on console as well. With the downside of using microsofts own service.

dreamfall

Here for Bolm and "Palm Dream" - can't wait for their new record!

“I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) ” by Lykke Li , holy shit. The best remix ever, Blue is the Warmest Color forever!

Bgamer90

Banned
I appear to know literally none of this, lol

Most of it is millennial shite so don't feel too bad :p

I'm shocked that people don't know Beastie Boys or Run-DMC. Jurassic 5... Understandable I guess since they were never really mainstream though their songs have been in video games since the Dreamcast era (Jet Grind Radio).

The soundtrack is very solid. Can't see how someone couldn't have at least one song they like from the list. It's very diverse and has a lot of great artists. Good mix of people that are more indie/underground as well as popular acts and songs from 15+ years ago.

eeeew at that Hip-Hop soundtrack. A bunch of old dudes put it together didn't they? If I buy this game then I will just use Onedrive for the music.

They just seem to prefer the indie/underground scene when it comes to modern hip-hop and I'm the same way outside of a few rappers (Kendrick Lamar and Chance the Rapper for example). I prefer actual flow and clean production value in comparison to rappers that mumble and sing off key with simplistic beats in the background that sound like they were made in less than five minutes.

Oddisee is great. The song they chose from him was released last year.

Laws00

Spotify Playlists don't seem to be working for me

Funny enough I know i've heard some of these songs while shopping in uniqlo and journeys at least the pulse songs.

LoveCake

My Forza festival soundtrack is going to be pure engine sounds.

Other than WipEout, OutRun and Ridge Racer I don't see the need for music in racing games.

Sorry.

Top Bottom