• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 Soundtrack Revealed

vewn

Must... resist... buying...

These playlists are really solid but a little short in my opinion.
Also, two Chvrches songs, I am hype.

Evo X

Man, that's some good shit. Horizon sound tracks never disappoint.

Bass Arena, Pulse, and Hospital gonna be my top 3 for sure.

I guess Horizon Block Party will be my jam.

I wonder why Young MC changed his name to Young M?? Guess he is just a Master now, not just for ceremonies..

shandy706

"Hard Rock"

I guess I have a different definition of "hard rock"...lol

Anyway, I'll listen to every bit of it and toss in my own "hard rock/metal/other" custom station too.

rrs

“Papua New Guinea” by The Future Sound Of London

OMFG

I wonder what it's doing on a station that's mostly top40 edm, though

eeeew at that Hip-Hop soundtrack. A bunch of old dudes put it together didn't they? If I buy this game then I will just use Onedrive for the music.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
As an old man, I actually don't recognize many of the vagrant and epitaph bands, whereas a decade ago I'd know them all. Perhaps I'll find some, GASP, new music to enjoy irl

ElNino

As an old man, I actually don't recognize many of the vagrant and epitaph bands, whereas a decade ago I'd know them all. Perhaps I'll find some, GASP, new music to enjoy irl
That's my position as well. I was into a lot of bands from those labels back in my younger years, but I don't follow them closely anymore. I still like (most of) that type of music though, so I have hopes to find a few songs a like from it.

Aeqvitas

Looks fantastic. Was really surprised they got got a good selection of punk music in epitaph. Few games have had good extensive punk tracks on stations.

Can't wait to listen to every station so much until I know every song again. The series is a great way for people to expand their horizons on music as well.

And the haters can also play their own music on stations through background music, so no reason to be disappointed.

Just more reasons why Horizon is the most all around fun racing series ever made IMO.

prophecy0

I love the soundtrack for Forza Horizon 1. I was unfamiliar with most of the songs/artists and it did a great job of introducing me to a ton of new music. I have the entire soundtrack on a SD card in my car and listen to it regularly.

FH2's soundtrack was good but overall there were a ton of tracks that would cause me to change the station, which never happened in FH1.

I'm hoping FH3's soundtrack recaptures the feeling that FH1' soundtrack gave me.

Christ... there's no
Barnsey
Midnight Oil
Sherbert
Farneham
Braithwaite
Gang Gajang
Paul Kelly
Powderfinger
Men at Work
Divynals
Nick Cave

I mean, this is all classic Aussie rock stuff.

... shit there's not even any Kylie Minogue.

strata8

Christ... there's no
Barnsey
Midnight Oil
Sherbert
Farneham
Braithwaite
Gang Gajang
Paul Kelly
Powderfinger
Men at Work
Divynals
Nick Cave

I mean, this is all classic Aussie rock stuff.

... shit there's not even any Kylie Minogue.

That would be pretty boring. One of the best parts of Horizon is discovering new music, I don't really want to hear songs I've heard a thousand times already.

It would've been good to have an Australian classics channel but if I had to pick one I'd prefer contemporary music.

Top Bottom