• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox has revealed a Barbie Console, Barbie themed controller and Barbie Forza Horizon 5 content

T4keD0wN

Ok, thats it. If i manage to buy one i am finally going to learn how to use a controller (hopefully its easier than it looks).

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Finally Xbox releases controllers i have no interest in.

Fuck the black and white one on far right...........
uEVp39a.jpg

Hudo

my GF still thinks she's gonna get me to watch this with the meta story bullshit, lmao.

For strategical reasons, I will probably watch it with her, tho.

GymWolf

Dream Console, Meet Dreamhouse​

Xbox Barbie Custom Console

From her DreamHouse to her dream closet, Barbie’s iconic style is unmatched. Now, you can bring her fashion-forward genius to your gaming setup with interchangeable Xbox Wireless Controller faceplates designed after Barbie and Ken’s distinct on-screen outfits. Or go for a complete remodel — in one of our most playful custom console designs in recent years, we’re giving away an Xbox Series S that has been built into the glamorous Barbie DreamHouse. Fans have a chance to win these starting on July 10 on @Xbox and Microsoft Rewards.

Race like Barbie and Ken in Forza Horizon 5

Forza Barbie Screenshot

Barbie is driven by her various ambitions, and she always does it in style. The film sees Barbie hit the road in a classic 1956 Chevrolet Corvette EV Corvette — painted her signature pink hue, of course — while Ken cruises alongside in a 2022 GMC Hummer EV Pickup. Now, Forza Horizon 5 players can join them in virtual versions of both cars. Racing at the intersection of style, speed and self-expression, “Barbie” fans new and old can find the inspiration to follow their own road and get in the game. Everyone who plays Forza Horizon 5will be gifted these themed cars — just download them from the in-game Message Center and they will appear in your garage, ready for racing – even if you don’t live in Barbie Land.

Xbox is All Dolled Up​

Xbox Barbie Dolls

When everybody plays, we all win! Like the cinematic Barbie Land, Xbox is a community made better by how inclusive it is. To celebrate our commitment to being a place for everyone, we’ve rounded up ten Barbie dolls that are reflective of the Barbie line, which is the most diverse doll line on the market. We outfitted them with the latest Xbox Gear fashion, as well as accessories including an Xbox Series S console, Wireless Controller and an Adaptive Controller. Fans can win the dolls as part of an international sweepstakes.

The wheelchair barbie with the fucked up knee joints is a realistic touch, not gonna lie.

Last edited:

Sethbacca

I fucking love the colour pink. Great colour that works well with orange.
Orange is my favorite color, but I'd never have thought to mix it with pink. I usually go orange with bright green just to have the loudest color combination possible.

On another note, the movie trailer for this looks hilarious even though I'm not the target demographic.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Orange is my favorite color, but I'd never have thought to mix it with pink. I usually go orange with bright green just to have the loudest color combination possible.

On another note, the movie trailer for this looks hilarious even though I'm not the target demographic.

Low-key interested in watching it in the cinemas cause it looks like some real Matrix shit under the hood.

MarkMe2525

Setting aside the suspension of disbelief, I always wondered how something barely the size of a toddler and the weight of a large doll had the physical ability to fucking wreck so many adults like this.
Don't get me wrong, it scared the shit out of me, but even as a child I imagined myself punting that fucking doll.

Sethbacca

Low-key interested in watching it in the cinemas cause it looks like some real Matrix shit under the hood.
I mean, it really does. I don’t know that I’d see it in cinema but I was commenting to my gf when I last saw the trailer that I’d totally be down to watch it at home.

Last edited:

Reficul

theres a crippled barbie?? lol ffs
You shouldn't use the c-word. The correct term is physically challenged person barbie.
There may be some retarded persons who could get triggered if you use the c-word.

Edit: changed the wording to make it sound more stupid

Last edited:
The wheelchair barbie with the fucked up knee joints is a realistic touch, not gonna lie.
Since they seem to have a handicap, like the white guy having even whiter patches. i wonder what the black guys handicap is? It's either that he's black which is a terrible handicap (just kidding of course), or he's dumb as hell on the inside. Of course there's not a normal white guy there because that would be completely racist and bigot.

Since they seem to have a handicap, like the white guy having even whiter patches. i wonder what the black guys handicap is? It's either that he's black which is a terrible handicap (just kidding of course), or he's dumb as hell on the inside. Of course there's not a normal white guy there because that would be completely racist and bigot.
Bigotry of low expectations. Just making black people seem normal is a virtue signal. It's hilarious. Also the viteliago guy or whatever that skin condition, it's not ever going to become trendy, how are marketing people this idiotic...

poodaddy

Mostly the surprise factor and that it doesn't feel pain, but yeah it takes a lot of suspension of disbelief.

Those movies were big nightmare fuel for me as a kid lol

Dude, for real. I had nightmares about headless dolls all over our house coming to life and trying to eat me with split open necks for years. Because of this movie.
My mother collected china dolls. The fuckin things were terrifying to me, and their lifeless stares used to freak me out. My mother kept them all lined up on a little teak bench along the hallway staring directly into my room.......I don't mind tellin ya fellas, I turned that bench around every night and locked my door before falling asleep every night until I moved out at 21.

Chucky kinda fucked me up -_-

Last edited:
Top Bottom