• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 Soundtrack Revealed

That Aussie station is a joke, I haven't heard anything in that list?!

Where's chisel, ac/dc, inxs, midnight oil, Australian crawl etc?

EVO

Pretty weak soundtrack imo, especially the Aussie music selection. Jagwar Ma is nice but I'm not a fan of OB1.

xam3l

“The Trials” by Kazuma Jinnouchi

Oh shit! It's not just the Warthog!

Now let me dress my drivatar as Master Chief! Or Locke.

Hell! Just make the DLC Expansion on a Halo Instalation!

m23

Block Party is a great addition.

Also holy crap at The Trials, going to be listening to that whole driving the warthog.

I've actually been playing Horizon 2 the last couple of weeks and been listening to some of the Halo soundtracks using Groove, pretty damn good.

x-give-to-ya-fast.gif

I don't know a lot of those songs, or expect to really be into them. I'm glad Bored to Death is on there, though. It's a pretty good song.

Granjinha

Man, some great songs in there.

I can't wait for this game. Fuck it's price thanks to the Windows Store here in Brazil, though.

D0s1rYC.gif

GODDAMMIT PLAYGROUND YOU HAD ONE JOB!

Don't think putting The Trials in there can appease the people you continue to wrong, there are dozens of us...DOZENS!!!!!!

ekim

I hope I can switch to English language while having the Xbox set to German. The first two stations for me.

Luigiv

What the hell, where's the Chisel? How can they possibly claim this game is set in Australia. Completely inauthentic.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
And they don't have any DMX song, they have the DMX song from Deadpool.

Let's go out there and make a difference!

TFORTOM

Neo Member
Can't escape Tkay Maidza... I swear she's at every music festival I go to. I wish I liked her more then I do, though it's good to see people are interested in her.

Good to see CHVRCHES on there, they're popping up on plenty of game soundtracks these days.

Aussie rep is good, though it's a shame that RUFUS have to use their US name (RUFUS DU SOL) in this game, considering it is set in Australia...

That Aussie station is a joke, I haven't heard anything in that list?!

Where's chisel, ac/dc, inxs, midnight oil, Australian crawl etc?

The Future Classic stuff is great! I guess the name is fitting, it's not meant to consist of songs that are already classics. Besides, I feel like those songs are a little bit tired or overused at this stage.

akileese

We've Had Enough is a weird as hell ALK3 song to have on that soundtrack. Not a bad song really but I would have preferred Cringe.

Chaser324

Banned
The Future Classic stuff is great! I guess the name is fitting, it's not meant to consist of songs that are already classics. Besides, I feel like those songs are a little bit tired or overused at this stage.

"Future Classic" is actually the name of the Australian record label that all of those artists are on - in the same way as several of the other stations. It's really great stuff, and I didn't even realize all of these artists were Australian. Gut reaction is that it might be my favorite set of songs - not to say that most of the other stations don't also look great.

I'm glad they went this route rather than going out and licensing the cliche Australian picks. Fits better with the overall "hip music festival" aesthetic of the game.

Severe lack of Area 7s: No Body Likes A Bogan.

Actually, there's some big Aussie misses...
Crowded House, Choirboys, The Angels, INXS, ACDC,

killroy87

No classic rock? That's like the ultimate driving music!

Have these devs never driven down the road listening to Free Falling?

Oh well, I'm happy that I can create it myself :)

TFORTOM

Neo Member
"Future Classic" is actually the name of the Australian record label that all of those artists are on - in the same way as several of the other stations.

I'm glad they went this route rather than going out and licensing the cliche Australian picks. Fits better with the overall "hip music festival" aesthetic of the game.

I'm well aware of the label, as I think I've seen the vast majority those folks live over the past few years, including that FCX event they were throwing down last year! I agree with you on the last point, half the fun of these radio stations is discovering new music, and I'm glad that this game is giving smaller artists more exposure... I don't think ACDC need any help in that regard!

Top Bottom