• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Soundtrack + Loading Theme Leaks [SPOILERS]

Watched a handful of the videos before I decided enough was enough.

All I can say without spoiling something is Rockstar are not half assing. Its all top quality stuff.

sytadel

Sucks that so much has leaked, it's just going to get worse. I can't resist watching, COD parody is absolutely hilarious.

Just release it already.

Who flipped the switch 25 days before release? for a pre load?? thats absolutely unheard of for a pre load to start almost a month before release date. some one phucked up

How is this even possible on current gen hardware?
gtav11_by_xbulletz-d6jl3fj.gif

sunnz

Its no ones fault, someone built a tool that can help extract stuff from encrypted files.

Its neither Sony or Rockstars fault, thats the nature of the internet.

While true people will stop at nothing to get such data, SONY are in the wrong for jumping the gun with the pre load ( 1 week pre load alone is pretty crazy, but 3-4 weeks? nope)

^ That gif, damn... I worry for the FPS. Hope it is there number 1 priority.

carlos

Who flipped the switch 25 days before release? for a pre load?? thats absolutely unheard of for a pre load to start almost a month before release date. some one phucked up

This is what people are forgetting when fighting over whose fault it is; it doesn't matter if it was encrypted or not; it wasn't supposed to be available for preload 25 days before release.

these spoilers coming out a week before release would be understandable; someone at Sony has to be getting fired over this.

kasane

That's just confusing... Last I checked people were still trying to figure out how to extract Red Dead's audio, years after it came out.

AFAIK all people did this time was replace the file extension of the audio files.

And also R San Diego was the one who made Red dead so different encryption habits maybe.

This is what people are forgetting when fighting over whose fault it is; it doesn't matter if it was encrypted or not; it wasn't supposed to be available for preload 25 days before release.

these spoilers coming out a week before release would be understandable; someone at Sony has to be getting fired over this.

Exactly! good post. No way a pre load starts almost a month before release.

Rockstar wouldn't care as much if a pre load started 4-5 days before release and some audio leaked.

Someone at Sony is in hot water.

Where's that video of the absolutely unintelligible guy supposedly leaking stuff about GTAV? It's really old; honestly, I don't even remember whether it's about GTA for sure.

Someone total up the song # and compare it to IV.

I want to know if there's more coming or if people are just talking shit.

There is definitely more Songs in this. I heard the Radio station length file that leaked is over 90 hours long. and is 1.4GB. GTAIV was around 45 hours.

Also about that Rockstar intro video. Anyone notice its 1080p? consoles only run at 720p then upscale correct?

-GJ-

There's also a song by Future on Radio Los Santos. I think it's a new (unreleased) song because I've never heard it before and I can't find the lyrics through Google.

edit: Future - I Won (Prod. by Metro Boomin)

TheDanger

Banned
NOO R* ditched the metal station, why would they do that? First bad thing I heard about the game I think, this is really bad for me. Is it possible this list is not complete?

edit: nvm just read the whole op, I hope a metal station is incoming. If it's half as good as V Rock I'd be satisfied.

Someone total up the song # and compare it to IV.

I want to know if there's more coming or if people are just talking shit.
Just in case, I check and not including the DLC, GTA 4 contained over 250 songs on the soundtrack and we've maybe discovered over 100, so unless they scaled back, there should be more coming.

Fuck, I think I just got spoiled on Reddit...not sure though :/

Edit: Found another post which implies that there are numerous spoilers going about and many think that they're fake.

Meh, I never even finish GTA games anyway :p

XAL

Fuck, I think I just got spoiled on Reddit...not sure though :/

Edit: Found another post which implies that there are numerous spoilers going about and many think that they're fake.

On a side note....is it possible that the ending has been leaked from the files released?

yes.

there are a bunch of fake spoilers out too.

it's like a minefield.

some are explosive, some are explosive diarrhea.

Top Bottom