• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Soundtrack + Loading Theme Leaks [SPOILERS]

Ahasverus

How about the map? therea are rumors of surprises but I can't find them. There's something about an island propety of Epsilon.

Just in case, I check and not including the DLC, GTA 4 contained over 250 songs on the soundtrack and we've maybe discovered over 100, so unless they scaled back, there should be more coming.

Just Reiterating for the new page, GTA 4 had twice as many songs with a total of ~250 songs and only 100+ have been discovered, so there certainly is more left in the game.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
They definitely had some music nerds picking out those songs. I can dig it. Mirror Park and World Wide FM for me.

Dug

Banned
This was posted by a moderator in a thread in the GTA Forums about the leaks:

@Edward/October With all due respect, you don't know what went on today.

Damn, wonder what R* said to them to make them take down the spoilers.

edit: Update:

OK well if you guys want to make site suggestions then take it to the site suggestions subforum. This has nothing to do with GTA V.

As a closing note, gtaforums.com doesn't have a stellar team of lawyers, nor could we afford such a team since any ad revenue made is used strictly to keep this site up and running for you, the fans. If our decision to discourage pirating, copyright infringement, and spoilers in order to prevent, not only lawful action against us, but possible bad blood between us and the developer this fan site is based around, bothers you, then feel free to find another fan site or perhaps start your own.

And the mapping thread has been a great ride, but time is almost up. To act like our moderating of that thread to prevent spam and spoilers is this huge injustice, is absurd. The maps are pretty much done. Good job, move on, and quit attacking the staff who volunteer to keep this place running long before you showed up and/or long after you'll be gone.

Ouch.

jet1911

Ha! That's why I did not remember that part of the map. Well I'm sure some real video will pop out sooner than later. :p

Sorta, Off-Topic but I'm listening to the soundtrack on Spotify and holy crap, this soundtrack is full of catchy music and it's also great because there's also a lot of good cruising music in here. Whoever did the music list deserves high praise for picking great songs.

MMaRsu

Banned
Could you guys link some in game footage? I would try and find some myself but I'm trying to avoid spoilers. Just want to see how the game plays .

Well if you want to know that, just watch the gameplay video. There is no ingame gameplay videos yet. But plenty of in-engine stuff like tv shows which show ingame footage of the city, cars and pedestrians going about their business.

Is there anyone who's willing to take a look at the whole leaked song list, and who'd be kind enough to tell me how many songs are known so far? I'm trying to avoid looking at the list, but I want to know how many songs are there.

It'd be amazing if they had 400+ songs after having 200+ in GTA IV.

Is there anyone who's willing to take a look at the whole leaked song list, and who'd be kind enough to tell me how many songs are known so far? I'm trying to avoid looking at the list, but I want to know how many songs are there.

It'd be amazing if they had 400+ songs after having 200+ in GTA IV.

I counted ~196 in the OP (give or take a few), but that's not that whole soundtrack.

Thanks! Not too shabby, but let's hope for, at least, 50-100 more *greedy* (I maybe went a bit overboard with those 400+ from my previous post)

400 is definitely overboard. I think there's a few stations missing from the OP, so the total might end up at around 250 or so.

shitgotreal.jpg

lefantome

Watched the tv stuff except the #27 and it freaking awesome.
It's incomplete and I haven't watched every video more than few seconds (there are 5 minutes episodes of some shows)

Now they have to leak the map and I can pacefully avoid any spoiler until the 17th

Posted this in the gone gold thread. Seems more appropriate to put it here:

I just thought I post this info in-case someone was more curious about the leak.

I downloaded the pre-load PS3 files just to have an amateur look-see.

It's just a 18 GB file under the following file name:

Code:
almReQvlmyVDgpogYgJeXQBzQwwJNepDVBeVKawEKJplgcgjZjHspOfrFJkrqIoWYhiFkLhhrwgjkifgiDYdVpPhzjObpaxmnUeUT.pkg

Tried to decrypt it with a run of the mill PKG utility I found through Google, it only got as far as 2.4 GB out of the total 18 GB. Which revealed the Game Icon and PS3 Wallpaper.

As well as a partially complete collection of files:
gy66Ejy.png

However nothing interesting on the face of it.

The reason they haven't found more from the files is the PKG file is encrypted with a 256 AES key. So Rockstar/SCEE obviously did something right.

Fun fact:
"Then the earth's population can crack one encryption key in 77,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years"

:D

MMaRsu

Banned
Lazlow is back in full glory, and we see more ofhim more than ever in gta v. Im hoping for a small mission involving him.

Top Bottom