• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Soundtrack + Loading Theme Leaks [SPOILERS]

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
that's a hell of a partial soundtrack. the rest of it must be just as amazing.

this game can't come out soon enough.

SJRB

Gold Member
All them radio stations and not one I am looking forward to

Where is my 80s radio station

Right here:

Los Santos Rock Radio
Host: Kenny Loggins

Small Faces - Ogdens Nut Gone Flake
Queen - Radio Ga Ga
Foreigner - Dirty White Boy
The Cult - Rain
Steve Miller Band - Rock 'N Me
Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
Greg Kihn Band - The Breakup Song (They Don't Write 'Em)
Julian Lennon - Too Late for Goodbyes
The Doobie Brothers - What a Fool Believes
Billy Squier - Lonely Is the Night
Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band - Hollywood Nights
Phil Collins - I Don't Care Anymore
Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
Def Leppard - Photograph
Steve Winwood - Higher Love
Stevie Nicks - I Can't Wait
Don Johnson - Heartbeat
Robert Plant - Big Log

ssoass

It's kind of saddening that more and more of these games lately are being spoiled way before release

Agreed, it used to be when a new GTA came out you went into it almost completely blind.. Rockstar only released some screenshots and trailers and the rest you discovered in the game itself.
The whole gaming landscape has changed a lot since those days though.. in this respect not for the better imo.

Have to say these stations look amazing though.

Seems like Rockstar is "asking" forums to not allow spoiler topics. I know GTAforums have agreed to abide by Rockstar's "requests" and Reddit is also toeing the line. I wonder if Neogaf will be receiving a "request" soon from Rockstar.

SJRB

Gold Member
Seems like Rockstar is "asking" forums to not allow spoiler topics. I know GTAforums have agreed to abide by Rockstar's "requests" and Reddit is also toeing the line. I wonder if Neogaf will be receiving a "request" soon from Rockstar.

I seriously doubt Evilore would allow developers to dictate what GAF members can and cannot discuss. Not even Rockstar.

In the end this is Rockstar's fault by allowing the pre-load, not sure what they were expecting what was going to happen.

deli2000

I seriously doubt Evilore would allow developers to dictate what GAF members can and cannot discuss. Not even Rockstar.

In the end this is Rockstar's fault by allowing the pre-load, not sure what they were expecting what was going to happen.

It's actually Sony's fault for leaking the Pre-Load early. R* never intended the Pre-Load to be this early

SJRB

Gold Member
I guess the only solution to this mess is to release the game two weeks earlier, right?

RIGHT ROCKSTAR?!?! DO IT. DO IIIIIIIIT.

Furyous

They have an 80's station that doesn't play Mötley Crüe.
This is some bullsh*t

I'm thankful no one is acting like a jerk and repeating some of the hypothetical alleged things from around the world.

If I preorder this game will it auto download on the 17th?

Now that someone said it in another thread I really hope the Metal station has one of Tenacious D's new songs. Also the opera station better not have been cut.

abundant

Not yet would be my guess. We're just talking about the sound track, whereas they had people creating transcripts of the cutscene audio and people asking for the download file.

Fjordson

Not yet would be my guess. We're just talking about the sound track, whereas they had people creating transcripts of the cutscene audio and people asking for the download file.
Yeah, just discussing can't really be stopped I think.

But GTAforums had a lot more going on. Audio files going around, YouTube links to cutscene dialogue,etc. Story spoilers abound over there.

fvng

Surprised nobody mentioned that the Kendrick Lamar ADHD song mentions Playstation, which makes me wonder if the song will be on the 360 version.

Soundtrack is ok, a lot of it definitely seems like it will fit the theme of the game though at first glance I'm a little underwhelmed (Britney Spears?) but I have faith in godstar.

Kuusoge

Surprised nobody mentioned that the Kendrick Lamar ADHD song mentions Playstation, which makes me wonder if the song will be on the 360 version.

That would be really odd if that was the case. Especially since it's not even mentioned in a positive light

Ok, I don't wanna look at the song list, so would anyone be kind and tell me how many songs are known so far?

What I did see though is that Rihanna is there (bleaurgh, can't stand her voice, but ok, I guess I'll get used to it just in this case. Or change the station when she starts singing). And I looked for Gorillaz, Kavinsky, Florence and the Machine and Amy Winehouse, and neither of those are in the OP :(

sunnz

Honestly prefer Saints Row IV. Lazlow will be beast. Can't wait for commercials and between song banter.

I do agree SRIV does have some amazing songs but it has so few songs that are great and so few songs in general that within 1 hour I hear the same song like 4 or 5 times, which gets annoying.

If V can get that quality and quantity that SA and VC did, then it will be perfect.

Kuusoge

kicking back some beers and playing video games is a positive light for a lot of people ;)

It's about how the youth waste their time doing "meaningless" things like playing PlayStation. Similar message throughout the rest of the song except replace playstation with drugs

Dug

Banned
Sony apologized for messing up big time.

Regrettably, some people who downloaded the digital pre-order of Grand Theft Auto V through the PlayStation Store in Europe were able to access certain GTA V assets. These assets were posted online. We have since removed the digital pre-order file from the PlayStation Store in Europe. We sincerely apologize to Rockstar and GTA fans across the world who were exposed to the spoiler content. GTA V is one of the most highly anticipated games of the year with a very passionate following, and we’re looking forward to a historic launch on September 17.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/24/grand-theft-auto-v-update/

reminder

It was already mentioned by someone in here.

Also, there were multiple games in the past where even the PlayStation logo is shown in Xbox versions. For example Football (Soccer) games with Champions League license or a Rallye game i remember.

AKyemeni

It was already mentioned by someone in here.

Also, there were multiple games in the past where even the PlayStation logo is shown in Xbox versions. For example Football (Soccer) games with Champions League license or a Rallye game i remember.
Or they'll do what Activision did with Def Jam with Redman's lyric when he mentioned the PS2: Just mute it.

I hope they leave that stuff untouched. When corps block each other out like it comes off as super desperate and lame.

Top Bottom