• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA 6 will disappoint you, but you keep dreaming...

What do you want man?
mT8Yri5.gif

NEbeast

you already know GTA 6 will be a little bit better than the gameplay leaks, nothing special, nothing more than that...
more bang bang and stupid cars, and prostitutes and drugs, and bla bla bla
with old gen graphics, bad optimized even for the RTX 4090...
the same game for the next 10 years or even more...
no GTA 4 physics, no A.I, the same garbege but now in Vice City, with some beaches and maybe surfing and some kind of waves...

THIS GENERATION IS DEAD!

just wait for Switch 2 and forget PS5/Xbox and PC
say what chris rock GIF

Doom85

I'm a feminine guy physically, so that's why I said those things about my body...
maybe I'll make a thread speaking about that in the off topic area.

I See Data GIF by Star Trek

I was just thrown off by such aggressive flirting(?) in a thread talking about the next GTA.

you already know GTA 6 will be a little bit better than the gameplay leaks, nothing special, nothing more than that...
more bang bang and stupid cars, and prostitutes and drugs, and bla bla bla
with old gen graphics, bad optimized even for the RTX 4090...
the same game for the next 10 years or even more...
no GTA 4 physics, no A.I, the same garbege but now in Vice City, with some beaches and maybe surfing and some kind of waves...

THIS GENERATION IS DEAD!

just wait for Switch 2 and forget PS5/Xbox and PC

Sybrix

As long as i can pick up a hooker, have my way with her, beat her to death, get my money back and all in glorious 4k, ill be happy.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
You mean like that Nico Bellic is a joke of a character??

Crying about bad things he did but doing all this shit in the game. Bad writing and no character development. I will never understand the praise for this game.

Serious good story with good memorable character and Nico being a real character with feelings.
Not the 3 stooges crap

SJRB

Gold Member
You mean like that Nico Bellic is a joke of a character??

Crying about bad things he did but doing all this shit in the game. Bad writing and no character development. I will never understand the praise for this game.

how-dare-you-james-franco.gif

The whole point of GTAIV is that Niko came to the US to escape that life of crime, but he is forced back into it against his will. He has to to protect Roman at first, then gets strongarmed by Vlad, things escalate from there.

Only in the later portions of the game he finally accepts who he is and runs with it.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
how-dare-you-james-franco.gif

The whole point of GTAIV is that Niko came to the US to escape that life of crime, but he is forced back into it against his will. He has to to protect Roman at first, then gets strongarmed by Vlad, things escalate from there.

Only in the later portions of the game he finally accepts who he is and runs with it.
probably the best writing in GTA IMO. GTAIV was the second game where story was really prioritized in GTA (First was SA) and they did it so well that even the sequel 5 years later didn't make a dent on how well written most of IV's cast were. SA is more iconic sure, but that's mostly because of the memes and Big Smoke... he carries the entire cast.

Well you may be right, except for the part about graphics. RDR2 was a last gen game and it still looks better than most modern games today, even though it‘s 5 years old.

It will only be as 'acceptably edgy' as you're allowed to be in current year.

Don't expect much. White dudes and Trump are going to be the only jokes allowed for whatever tacked-on single player mode GTA Online 2 will have.

Last edited:

Majormaxxx

This thread and the other one about op having to wear a tinfoil hat as a protective measure against mod prosecution. Gold, I tell ya!

Quezacolt

The thing i'm mostly scared about is how the game might be made to appeal to a certain audience.

Dan Houser left the company, so i'm expecting the writing to much worse.

As seen in the gta trilogy, we can expect lots of censorship.

GTA as it used to be might be over.

Top Bottom