• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Could GTA 6 bring back better graphics than the last Saint's Row??

TexMex

yeah, but...
GTA 6 won't be Red Dead 2, that is a game based on forests and deserts, without larger cities, buildings, NPC, explosions, all kind of weapons.

My doubt is about how far GTA 6 will go in term of graphics being so complex

Guys yeah sure Rockstar can make a tree but can they make a BUILDING???

Red Dead has buildings, NPCs, explosions and all kinds of weapons. The only difference is the time period. You can’t possibly be this sincerely skeptical on this issue.

Weird question since the latest saints row doesn’t have very good graphics, at all.

GTA5 has better graphics and visuals, lighting, weather system, sky boxes, character models, vehicle models, everything.

Last edited:

HighPoly

Banned
Guys yeah sure Rockstar can make a tree but can they make a BUILDING???

Red Dead has buildings, NPCs, explosions and all kinds of weapons. The only difference is the time period. You can’t possibly be this sincerely skeptical on this issue.
stop !!!

xAcuEAQ.jpg

I'm a pretty sad man !!!

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
GTA V looks even better than Saints Shit.

So how is this even thread worthy??

GTA5 on PS3 looks better than Saint’s Row.
The last Saint's Row game looked like sweaty raw ass.

The last game Rockstar made was RDR2. RDR2 is still one of the best-looking games out there.

Sooooo......

Logical deduction, activate!

Yeah, this.

Imagine thinking the ppl that made GTA V and RDR2 would make GTA 6 look worse than the Saints Row reboot.

OP plz. Have you actually played GTA V, RDR2, Saints Row reboot?

Top Bottom