• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA 6 will disappoint you, but you keep dreaming...

HighPoly

Banned
you already know GTA 6 will be a little bit better than the gameplay leaks, nothing special, nothing more than that...
more bang bang and stupid cars, and prostitutes and drugs, and bla bla bla
with old gen graphics, bad optimized even for the RTX 4090...
the same game for the next 10 years or even more...
no GTA 4 physics, no A.I, the same garbege but now in Vice City, with some beaches and maybe surfing and some kind of waves...

THIS GENERATION IS DEAD!

just wait for Switch 2 and forget PS5/Xbox and PC

Last edited:

Gold Member
How High are you Poly? 🤪

It will be more of the same and most will lap it up, myself included 🤷‍♂️

Puscifer

If the rumors of it having a 2 billion dollar budget are remotely true this game better have systems where I can blow up a building and watch it get rebuilt over a set period of in game time because I have no idea what else could be making it take so long.

Skifi28

So we now get mad in advance about games being bad even if they haven't even shown us any official footage. Perhaps we should also be whining about compiling shaders stutter, my nerd intuition says it will be there so let's roast the devs beforehand.

Fredrik

sure
we need to understand that not gonna happen this time :messenger_angry:
one of the best thing of this bullshit will disappear
It’s just how western gaming is now. No fun allowed. Look at Starfield rated 18 with design and dialogue suitable for kids. CDPR and Larian are the only with any balls now, and ND but they only do lbtq which nobody is allowed to complain about. But modders will probably add some fun to GTA6 so just make sure you have that PC ready.

Pimpbaa

How are they gonna regress from one of the best game ever made (RDR2) to what you are suggesting? Are you high? I know I sure am, but I would never make a post so retarded.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
hello, you look so beautiful today
giphy-downsized-large.gif

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
you already know GTA 6 will be a little bit better than the gameplay leaks
weren't those leaks like super old? like shit was from 2020, 2019, etc. this game probably won't be coming out until 24 at the earliest, they have 4 years to make a promising looking game. considering how early in development many of those videos looked (the models were legit barely textured and had 0 eyes or mouth...) i heavily doubt that is anywhere near representative of the final thing.

HighPoly

Banned
If you think the next gen will be better than this one, boy I have bad news for you
my fear is what they are planning to the ending of this generation.
I mean, starting the rumores of PS6 in 2026?? come one...
I don't wanna see next gen consoles till 2028~2030...
I hope for some amazing games announcements next year...

HighPoly

Banned
weren't those leaks like super old? like shit was from 2020, 2019, etc. this game probably won't be coming out until 24 at the earliest, they have 4 years to make a promising looking game. considering how early in development many of those videos looked (the models were legit barely textured and had 0 eyes or mouth...) i heavily doubt that is anywhere near representative of the final thing.
take a look at all games we've seen... bad optimized, bugs everywhere, old gen graphics...
all hope is gone... :messenger_weary:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
take a look at all games we've seen... bad optimized, bugs everywhere, old gen graphics...
all hope is gone... :messenger_weary:
Yeah look at all the bad games this year such as Baldur's Gate 3, Pizza Tower, Hi-Fi Rush, Mario Wonder, Resident Evil 4 Remake, Street Fighter 6, Spiderman 2, Tears of the Kingdom, Pikmin 4, Octopath Traveler 2, Sea of Stars, etc... gaming has been so terrible laterly, GTAVI is sure to be a disaster!!!

Last edited:

HighPoly

Banned
How are they gonna regress from one of the best game ever made (RDR2) to what you are suggesting? Are you high? I know I sure am, but I would never make a post so retarded.
you are making fun of me, I know, but when this game come out you'll remember me
I mean, on your bed, my soft skin, my small arms and legs, all over you... And I know!!! I'll be there to take care of you !!!

HighPoly

Banned
Yeah look at all the bad games this year such as Baldur's Gate 3, Pizza Tower, Hi-Fi Rush, Mario Wonder, Resident Evil 4 Remake, Street Fighter 6, Spiderman 2, Tears of the Kingdom, Pikmin 4, Octopath Traveler 2, Sea of Stars, etc... gaming has been so terrible laterly, GTAVI is sure to be a disaster!!!
ok, you are right about those things
but anyway, I'm pretty sad and without any lovely expectations

L*][*N*K

Banned
you already know GTA 6 will be a little bit better than the gameplay leaks, nothing special, nothing more than that...
more bang bang and stupid cars, and prostitutes and drugs, and bla bla bla
with old gen graphics, bad optimized even for the RTX 4090...
the same game for the next 10 years or even more...
no GTA 4 physics, no A.I, the same garbege but now in Vice City, with some beaches and maybe surfing and some kind of waves...

THIS GENERATION IS DEAD!

just wait for Switch 2 and forget PS5/Xbox and PC
What do you want man?

HighPoly

Banned
well, this thread has gone too far
I think people here just wants to believe in Rockstar! ok...

Guys! I hope to see games as good as your dreams!
But the best are remakes, hahahaha
like MGS3 and SH2 next year

HighPoly

Banned
What do you want man?
ok
GTA with true next gen graphics, GTA4 physics, next gen A.I
A giant map with a dense city and more than like some diferent kind of cars, I mean, I want to see a loooot of diferent cars!
we'll be able to use everything on the floor as a gun!

It’s probably still some 2/3 years away, which annoys me greatly that I have to wait that long before I can enjoy the inevitable ‘gun shot in water splash comparison GTA6 vs GTA5 wtf devolution ‘-video’s.

L*][*N*K

Banned
ok
GTA with true next gen graphics, GTA4 physics, next gen A.I
A giant map with a dense city and more than like some diferent kind of cars, I mean, I want to see a loooot of diferent cars!
we'll be able to use everything on the floor as a gun!
Looks like you will get that, why are you disappointed then?

Top Bottom