• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand theft auto 6 details.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Could be related or not:

Join our team to create next-generation worlds for some exciting upcoming projects! Strong modelling and texturing skills are not enough. Candidates must be able to create immersive, living, and fully-realized environments.

PeacefulWorldGuy

Neo Member
My uncle works for Dick Jones. He said that the PS5 will release with GTA 6 at 7pm tonight.
Your uncle is a liar, Bully 2 out first together with PS5 when Trump still a president, Max Pain 4 released soon after us election 2020 ended and finally Grrand Thieft Auto 6 announcement after the announcement of the new president later.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
These rumors are bullshit and this game isn’t coming out until 2023 at the earliest. Don’t get your hopes up.

I did like the rumor about being a drug lord who lived in Miami and smuggled drugs to and from Columbia, though. That actually sounds like a more plausible rumor than a female lead. Rockstar isn’t woke whatsoever (and I love them for that).

Last edited:
My first GTA was San Andreas, so I kinda missed on on the first Vice City, but that particular setting always sounded very cool. I look forward to seeing it in a modern game.
A female protag could be awesome - as long as she is hot.

MrJTeera

Big fuckin’ whoop! I feel like my life is in a loop right now. Rumors, rumors, and rumors. And when it turns out to be true, it’s just more waiting and waiting. The only thing that can surprise me now with GTA6 is if they announce it the same day it is released.

Modern leaks are just guerrilla campaign for devs to hype up the game. Genuine leaks are dead, until proven so. But nowadays, it’s as rare as a goddamn end of a rainbow.

Mochilador

So... with a Female lead how will you have sex with the prostitutes and killing them to get your money back work now? Or will they have a change up and you can be a prostitute have sex with the dudes and then kill them for rest of their money?

I kinda want the multiple characters again.

tenor.gif

SyberWolf

it has been almost 7 years.... they better release GTA VI soon.
would not be surprised if it releases this holiday(or next years) for PC/PS5/Xbox.
7-8 years is long enough....
the time between GTA IV and V was around 5 years.
we are already beyond that.

Last edited:
If they gonna have a female lead character, you know they not gonna make her a politically correct character. They gonna have fun with it, she will prob be a coke addict with a black-out mini game where you can go and fuck guys. Also, she will be brutal killer like Trevor for sure just with the looks.

Ozrimandias

He just say that it is difficult to do a satire of USA with Trump as a president because it is already a satire. Nothing more.
I remember read somewhere that nowdays is difficult to develop a game like GTA6, everyone feel offended by everything and stuff like that.
PDD: I trusted in PSErebus but....i think the guy is a fraud

Cutty Flam

Banned
She better be badass and crazy as fuck, that's all I'll say

These games are amazing for a lot of reasons, but one of the main reasons is due to the fact that the main character has always ran shit, exercised power, done crazy shit, dope shit, says whatever the fuck they want and means what they say, never backs down to anyone. I hope they don't fuck this one up, but instead find a way to make her an even greater criminal than Trevor Phillips

Cutty Flam

Banned
I'm all for a female character, they just better do it right. And I know Rockstar wont fuck it up, they have another chance to shock the world and bring another classic to gaming / gamers as they usually deliver

Cutty Flam

Banned
I think GTA V lacked the great soundtrack that all the other ones had before it. No synchronicity with the stations. Poor choices all around imo, the DJs that picked the songs were way off and some of the songs had zero business being in a GTA game

Hope they can do better this time around

Top Bottom