• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand theft auto 6 details.

NeoGiffer

EVpkjM6UcAEsXze

Gargus

Banned
This is the worst hot-take I have ever seen on GAF.

Yay me!

I was serious though. Rockstar should go balls out and be edgy and be controversial again. They need to do a bill burr or Dave Chapelle special and push back against the pc standards. Gta is boring anymore because it never evolved, just got prettier graphics is all but it still has the same whole under all that makeup that was under it 20 years ago doing her same old routine.

Cleared_Hot

Yay me!

I was serious though. Rockstar should go balls out and be edgy and be controversial again. They need to do a bill burr or Dave Chapelle special and push back against the pc standards. Gta is boring anymore because it never evolved, just got prettier graphics is all but it still has the same whole under all that makeup that was under it 20 years ago doing her same old routine.
Good to know you're self aware. Just do a everyone here a favor and stfu

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
So that's where Schreier's earlier cryptic comment about not expecting anything soon came from.

Carna

Banned
Is Rockstar still going to keep releasing ports in between the arrival of GTA 6, they literally didn't release anything new this gen besides GTA 5 and RDR2

Last edited:
With the recent news that Dan Houser is out and they replace the "toxic" crew of Rockstar....

Boy....this game gona get WOKE so hard......

You WOKE !

I WOKE !

Everyone WOKE !

Lets get WOKE !

As he came into the window :messenger_musical:

It was the sound of a crescendo:messenger_musical:

He came into her apartment:messenger_musical:

He left the bloodstains on the carpet:messenger_musical:

She ran underneath the table:messenger_musical:

He could see she was unable:messenger_musical:

So she ran into the bedroom:messenger_musical:

She was struck down, it was her doom:messenger_musical:

Annie, are you WOKE?:messenger_smiling_hearts:

So, Annie are you WOKE:messenger_smiling_hearts:

Are you WOKE, Annie:messenger_musical:

Annie, are you WOKE?:messenger_sunglasses:

So, Annie are you WOKE:messenger_sunglasses:

Annie, are you WOKE?:messenger_blowing_kiss:

So, Annie are you WOKE?:messenger_blowing_kiss:

Are you WOKE, Annie?:messenger_musical:

Annie, are you WOKE?:messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

So, Annie are you WOKE, are you WOKE Annie?:messenger_kissing_smiling:

Annie, are you WOKE?:messenger_musical:

So, Annie are you WOKE?:messenger_musical:

So, Annie are you WOKE?:messenger_face_steam:

Are you WOKE, Annie?:messenger_weary:

You've been hit by:messenger_dizzy:

A smooth ResetErass...:messenger_poop::messenger_poop::messenger_poop::messenger_poop::messenger_poop::messenger_poop::messenger_poop:

So they came into the outway:messenger_musical:

It was Sunday, what a black day:messenger_musical:

Mouth to mouth

Resuscitation:messenger_musical:

Sounding heartbeats, intimidation:messenger_musical:

Annie, are you WOKE?:messenger_dizzy:

So, Annie are you WOKE:messenger_dizzy:

Are you WOKE, Annie:messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Annie, are you WOKE?:messenger_loudly_crying:

So, Annie are you WOKE:messenger_loudly_crying:

So, Annie are you WOKE?:messenger_sunglasses:

Are you WOKE, Annie?:messenger_open_mouth:

So, Annie are you WOKE, are you WOKE Annie?:messenger_musical:

(You've been struck2x by
A smooth ResetErassss):messenger_musical::messenger_musical::messenger_musical::messenger_musical::messenger_musical::messenger_musical::messenger_musical::messenger_musical:

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I want a breast slider for the fem protag.

Like in SR

Takes years to script literally every second of a 100 hour "open world".

No other dev is so devoted to their story and mission structure that they painstakingly sculpt unique Mission Fail states for every possible player input at any given moment.

That's the Rockstar difference.

Dacon

Banned
With the recent news that Dan Houser is out and they replace the "toxic" crew of Rockstar....

Boy....this game gona get WOKE so hard......

You WOKE !

I WOKE !

Everyone WOKE !

Lets get WOKE !

As he came into the window :messenger_musical:

It was the sound of a crescendo:messenger_musical:

He came into her apartment:messenger_musical:

He left the bloodstains on the carpet:messenger_musical:

She ran underneath the table:messenger_musical:

He could see she was unable:messenger_musical:

So she ran into the bedroom:messenger_musical:

She was struck down, it was her doom:messenger_musical:

Annie, are you WOKE?:messenger_smiling_hearts:

So, Annie are you WOKE:messenger_smiling_hearts:

So, Annie are you WOKE:messenger_sunglasses:

Annie, are you WOKE?:messenger_blowing_kiss:

Annie, are you WOKE?:messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

So, Annie are you WOKE, are you WOKE Annie?:messenger_kissing_smiling:

So, Annie are you WOKE?:messenger_musical:

So, Annie are you WOKE?:messenger_face_steam:

Are you WOKE, Annie?:messenger_weary:

A smooth ResetErass...:messenger_poop::messenger_poop::messenger_poop::messenger_poop::messenger_poop::messenger_poop::messenger_poop:

So they came into the outway:messenger_musical:

It was Sunday, what a black day:messenger_musical:

Mouth to mouth

Resuscitation:messenger_musical:

Sounding heartbeats, intimidation:messenger_musical:

Annie, are you WOKE?:messenger_dizzy:

So, Annie are you WOKE:messenger_dizzy:

Are you WOKE, Annie:messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Annie, are you WOKE?:messenger_loudly_crying:

So, Annie are you WOKE:messenger_loudly_crying:

So, Annie are you WOKE?:messenger_sunglasses:

Are you WOKE, Annie?:messenger_open_mouth:

So, Annie are you WOKE, are you WOKE Annie?:messenger_musical:

(You've been struck2x by
A smooth ResetErassss):messenger_musical::messenger_musical::messenger_musical::messenger_musical::messenger_musical::messenger_musical::messenger_musical::messenger_musical:

Dude, calm down. Yeah, most of everything is fucked these days, but at least wait to see something before freaking out.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

silent head

“People tell me I shouldn't be worried because GTA VI’s story is already finished. It could be true, but Red Dead Redemption 2’s story was finished in 2012, but they still made changes in late 2017, early 2018, and many little details were modified."

cormack12

Gold Member
They made RDR2?

Aside from that I mean. They've been updating GTA V as well but I dont see that becoming the norm. There were like 5 years between IV and V - there's no reason that should double when during IV and V their output was greater as well during that time.

I would prefer smaller GTA games - the size of GTA 3 with better characters and atmosphere. I don't mind if its only a 15 hour game, but absolutely no online portion please, which can be sold separately.

I would prefer smaller GTA games - the size of GTA 3 with better characters and atmosphere. I don't mind if its only a 15 hour game, but absolutely no online portion please, which can be sold separately.
Total opposite here.
I actually only like their world-building. Haven't liked a GTA main character.... ever I think.
However taking in these virtual worlds is great.

But maybe there's a middle ground where they tell concentrated stories in the same city around different characters? Would allow for way better story telling and still leave a giant world to explore and enjoy for everybody else.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Aside from that I mean. They've been updating GTA V as well but I dont see that becoming the norm. There were like 5 years between IV and V - there's no reason that should double when during IV and V their output was greater as well during that time.
That's true, but they've put a lot of efforts into GTA Online so maybe that's why they are doing it a bit more slow. They will probably want to release a game where you can clearly see the distinction with the previous version, which is why they might wanted to wait for next-gen consoles. Which means game development has only been going on for 1 year?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A Take-Two representative told GamesIndustry.biz that the table in the 10-K reflects marketing commitments made to third-party companies. As Rockstar is an internal Take-Two studio, that undermines the notion that the reported marketing commitments would be related to the next Grand Theft Auto.

NickFire

A Take-Two representative told GamesIndustry.biz that the table in the 10-K reflects marketing commitments made to third-party companies. As Rockstar is an internal Take-Two studio, that undermines the notion that the reported marketing commitments would be related to the next Grand Theft Auto.
Do you have any idea what you have done with this update? Any idea at all? Ok Ill tell you - you just gave a slimmer of hope that Sony brings them out next week.

I hope they do a GTA V version for next gen with all the heists ported to the campaign. I would rebuy instantly. Then, release GTAVI a year or two layer.

Rockstar seem to always push tech boundaries with GTA games, i think GTA VI will feature 1 city set in different times. With the SSD's in these new consoles switching back and forth between different eras is a no brainer..... As an example, imagine playing as an older Tommy Vercetti and being able to switch (like switching character in V) to a younger version of him? Building architecture would change, seasons would changer, radio stations, cars, advertisements and fashions would be different.....I think it would blow peoples minds.

imsosleepy

Rockstar seem to always push tech boundaries with GTA games, i think GTA VI will feature 1 city set in different times. With the SSD's in these new consoles switching back and forth between different eras is a no brainer..... As an example, imagine playing as an older Tommy Vercetti and being able to switch (like switching character in V) to a younger version of him? Building architecture would change, seasons would changer, radio stations, cars, advertisements and fashions would be different.....I think it would blow peoples minds.
dam that would be pretty neat..

Top Bottom