• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Astro Bot costume coming to Sackboy: A Big Adventure in March 8th

nial

Gold Member

The heroes of PlayStation platforming adventures combine with Sackboy’s new out-of-this-world ASTRO BOT Costume! 🚀
Take ASTRO BOT with you on your adventures in Sackboy: A Big Adventure with this FREE COSTUME available to download from March 8th.
7nRZVBr.jpg
Crazy, I remember this getting leaked in 2021/2022.
I want that Astro Bot game for holidays, Sony.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Omg please let this mean there really IS a full Astro Bot game in the works. I genuinely think the little free Astro Playroom game is my favorite PS5 game so far. I would absolutely kill for a full adventure.

The worst part is that I own a PSVR1 and still haven’t played the original game. I’d love to, but I’m also so lazy and have no idea where my PSVR shit is anymore. Or my PS4 for that matter. What am I doing with my life.

Last edited:

nial

Gold Member
Omg please let this mean there really IS a full Astro Bot game in the works.
It's been clear that it's happening, with the biggest question being the release date. There are some things pointing out to later this year, so here's hoping!
The worst part is that I own a PSVR1 and still haven’t played the original game. I’d love to, but I’m also so lazy and have no idea where my PSVR shit is anymore. Or my PS4 for that matter. What am I doing with my life.
You gotta find it now, dude. It's also very cheap.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
It's been clear that it's happening, with the biggest question being the release date. There are some things pointing out to later this year, so here's hoping!

You gotta find it now, dude. It's also very cheap.
Well that was easier than I expected, found my headset. Now I just need to dig out my FUCK I just remembered I lent my PS4 Pro to my brother in law.

Guess I can just get that little PS5 adapter for it, right?

Edit: Nice, got the adapter for $10. Gonna be delivered tomorrow.

Last edited:

nial

Gold Member
Well that was easier than I expected, found my headset. Now I just need to dig out my FUCK I just remembered I lent my PS4 Pro to my brother in law.

Guess I can just get that little PS5 adapter for it, right?

Edit: Nice, got the adapter for $10. Gonna be delivered tomorrow.
Great!
friends robot GIF by PlayStationDE

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Had the honor to play Sackboy and Astro bit and I look forward to more of those, little big planet is too precious to not have games.

jm89

I'm really surprised this account is so active, they released some other costumes a few months ago.

Sackboy was awesome, but it wasn't a huge seller and didn't think sony would want to continue pushing it.

I really hope something else is in the works.

Last edited:

Holammer

They should release Astro's Playroom for free on PC along with a proper signed driver, so you can play with a DualSense without being ghetto wired.

Would be nice if the new Asobi Astrobot game is also a new Sackboy game, somehow connecting both worlds. I would not even mind if they even add Knack in the mix, just for the annoying jokes in forums. Or, would be interesting if their new game is a coop platformer and uniting several newer and older mascots, an area Sony did not really manage that well so far.

Top Bottom