• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for April: Meet Your Maker, Sackboy: A Big Adventure, Tails of Iron

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I just get incredibly annoyed at these constant "hypocrite" gotchas. I've already been told on more than 3 occasions I'm not allowed to like Hellblade 2 because God of War Ragnarok didn't click with me. I've seen this kind of comment over and over. Seeing it referencing Pentiment just broke my mind, so I guess I snapped. Whatever, I'm over it. :messenger_weary: ...time for some fresh air I think.
You are not allowed to like it because it's a 3rd person cinematic adventure movie game.
Mean Girls Halloween GIF

I hope it has trees!

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I just get incredibly annoyed at these constant "hypocrite" gotchas. I've already been told on more than 3 occasions I'm not allowed to like Hellblade 2 because God of War Ragnarok didn't click with me. I've seen this kind of comment over and over. Seeing it referencing Pentiment just broke my mind, so I guess I snapped. Whatever, I'm over it. :messenger_weary: ...time for some fresh air I think.
It's fine. Like what you like and just ignore the shit posters. One of my top 10 games is fucking Rolo to the Rescue so my opinion doesn't carry too much weight.

On second thought, maybe you should ignore me 🤔😂

Roberts

To change the course of this conversation: I actually bought Tails of Iron on xbox last year, Never completed it, but it is a great little game.

Pentiment is awesome, too!

I’m still new to these PS+ tiers, so these are just the basic Plus games? And more will be revealed later for the higher tiers? Games in the highest tier can disappear? Didn’t know that.

I’ll check out Meet Your Maker, I love DbD. But it’s kind of misleading to say it’s an indie game, BHVR is a huge studio.

MikeM

I’m still new to these PS+ tiers, so these are just the basic Plus games? And more will be revealed later for the higher tiers? Games in the highest tier can disappear? Didn’t know that.

I’ll check out Meet Your Maker, I love DbD. But it’s kind of misleading to say it’s an indie game, BHVR is a huge studio.
Correct.

TwiztidElf

Tales of Iron has been on my Steam wishlist for ages, waiting for a sale to pick it up.
I've read a lot of really good things about it, so I'm happy to see it on this list.

engstra

Solid month, been waiting for Sackboy to come to Plus ever since it launched. Love 3D platformers so can't wait to play it. Tails of Iron looks really interesting as well.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Every time I swear I won't buy games anymore but I can't help it, damn. Sackboy is awesome, especially when playing with a small relative. It's better than Little Big Planet 1-3.

I don't think it will happen with their first-party games, but who knows?
They removed that standalone Killzone MP just a few months after the service was reorganised, but nevertheless I would assume their own games, Ubi+, maybe the Square stuff and most of the premium stuff won't rotate in and out of the service as much as the rest.
I bought Sackboy after I really enjoyed Astros Playroom. I found Sackboy very monotonous unfortunately and sold it on quickly.
Finally got a PS5 and absolutely loved Playroom. Sackboy might not be on its level, but as long it's not as "great" as Knack it should be some fun.
The other two titles don't really look like my type of games. Anyway too many games in the other tiers.

I'm defo subscribing next month for sackboy and horizon forbidden west. Can I finish both in a month? Probably not.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Sackboy was incredibly boring and lacked any real charm or interesting level designs. A complete snoozefest.

Top Bottom