• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Playstation Wrap-Up 2022

Bigfroth

37% of my playtime was Elden Ring lol.
CLqAphN.jpg

Last edited:

SSfox

Had to use VPN to make this shit work, fat fucks at Sony really are retard in this one ngl like WTF!!! Anyway:

So here's the results:

1- Genshin Impact: 899 hours
2- Persona 5 Royale : 252 hours
3- Elden Ring: 153 hours
4- Tekken 7: 37 hours
5- Red Dead Redemption 2: 33 hours

CTjYW0N.jpg

FkBhPnlXgAEZs9I

drganon

Had to use VPN to make this shit work, fat fucks at Sony really are retard in this one ngl like WTF!!! Anyway:

So here's the results:

1- Genshin Impact: 899 hours
2- Persona 5 Royale : 252 hours
3- Elden Ring: 153 hours
4- Tekken 7: 37 hours
5- Red Dead Redemption 2: 33 hours

CTjYW0N.jpg

FkBhPnlXgAEZs9I
Damn, how'd you spend so much time in p5? I was only around somewhere over 100 hours.

Markio128

I’m going to pre-empt 2023 most played game - I reckon FF16, or maybe even Hogwarts if it turns out good - on the PS side of course. I may end up spending more time with Starfield.

Saying that, if GT7 VR mode is released, then it could be GT7 all over again 😂

Zathalus

Mine is split this year. I immigrated to the Netherlands and Sony in it's infinite wisdom does not allow you to change regions, you have to create a new account. Literally everything else doesn't have this problem. Now my Trophies, save games, and digital library are all split. :messenger_loudly_crying:

• Empathy
Reactions: TLZ

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It’s the end of the year, so it’s time to take a look back on the best of the best from the last 12 months. Here are the five best PlayStation games of 2022 as selected by GameSpot, as well as five honorable mentions that you can’t afford to miss.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I didn't play any PS game over 100 hours this year. The closest was Cyberpunk at 89. Then Horizon, God of War, Ys IX. Total hours for me was 650. I did play a couple Switch games over 100 hours though. Still didn't get to Elden Ring yet, I imagine that will go over 100. I don't think I could ever play a game for over 500 hours. I get bored of things easily and want to move to the next thing. I played The Witcher 3 for over 200 hours, it's in my top 5 games ever and I was so sick of it by the end even though I loved it.

MadPanda

Banned
I can't use this as it says I've had too many redirects and I need to clear my cookies. What's wrong with this?

Top Bottom