• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For those who want a cheap 4k tv, come in here

dcll

Banned
slickdeals has this and a few others listed currently
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=860521932

Check your zip code on the brickseek link, Wal-marts all across the country have a Samsung 40" 4k hdr tv on clearance as low as 169, I bought three last week at that price. If brickseek shows your local store to have them in stock, dont call just go there and get it. My local store had this in the isle in front of electronics marked at 378 but they rang up at 169

Last edited:

MultiCore

Thanks for the heads up, need to replace the TV in my kid's room.
Edit:
Brickseek's inventory was incorrect at my store. Site showed 5 in stock, store couldn't find any.

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
This is a fucking terrible deal.

If you want a cheap TV, the Samsung 6290 is NOT the one to get. Your money would be far far far better spent on the TCL P600 series, which is $600 at Best Buy. That TV rivals many of the $1000+ TVs in terms of quality.

Don't be duped into buying a cheap Samsung just because it has the Samsung name on it.

Last edited:

dcll

Banned
169 compared to 600..context! This thread is about a cheap 4k tv, not a 600 dollar tv, it looks more than acceptable for the price

Last edited:

cooper59

Banned
i have one. paid 280 at abc warehouse. very nice tv for the price. i have a 65ks8500 in my living room and on 4k and HDR its almost as good the the 8500. not quite but hell of a nice tv for some1 that wants one cheap. i paid 2 grand for my 8500 and 280 for my 6290. for the price difference the pq is amazing on the 6290.

Top Bottom