• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Firefighter: 'Would rather save a dog than a million black people.' Is suspended.

Fuck his second chance and his stupid fucking opinion. Anyone who thinks that way should never be in a position that requires them to save people of any color.

Aselith

“Everyone deserves a second chance and is also entitled to their own opinion,” she reportedly wrote.

Oh, fuck you

OHIO IS IN THE NORTH IT FOUGHT FOR THE UNION

People in WV bang that drum too but we fucking became West Virginia because we split from Virginia to fight for the North. I mean come the fuck on.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I agree with the wife that everyone deserves a second chance.

That chance should take the form of his next interview for a new job that doesn't involve saving people from possible death asking him to explain his comments.

Slime

Banned
Why are these cunts always "suspended"? You'd get fired for saying something half as offensive in many less important places of employment. Why are genocidal assholes allowed to be employed in jobs where they're meant to save and protect lives?

I wholeheartedly agree he deserves a second chance. That second chance being a different career, that pays peanuts and has him not working with people in any capacity.

He's also entitled to his opinion, just as everybody else is entitled to the opinion that he's a racist cunt who doesn't deserve any respect.

It's actually good that he's made these comments. At least now he'll get booted off the service before someone tragically dies because he didn't feel that their life was worth saving.

Top Bottom