• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Firefighter Says Saving One Dog Is ‘More Important’ Than A Million N____

televator

Dogs are ok with being slaves

giphy.gif

So many things make sense now.

Evidence of racism in public service positions should result in immediate termination.

First post gets it right. They need to be held to a higher standard. Especially the emergency services. I wouldn't trust this guy to save anyone. He's not in this because he wants to save people, because if he wanted to save people, he wouldn't say things like this.

I don't understand how someone who puts their life on the line to save people can be so fucking vile. It's not like the police who get to power trip, or doctors who are in it for the money. You would think that firefighters would have a certain minimum of empathy.

Because it's just a job. They don't get into something like law enforcement or fire dept. for noble reasons, they do it because it's a stable career that doesn't require much education.

Because it's just a job. They don't get into something like law enforcement or fire dept. for noble reasons, they do it because it's a stable career that doesn't require much education.

Yeah but bet your ass they'll eat it up when unions or FOX news tries to make it seem like they're taking on some higher calling or holy orders.

It's like how most of my friends went into the Air Force after high school, they told me at the time it was out of a sense of "duty" but once I was out of college they told me it was just cause they didn't want to go to college.

Top Bottom