• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chick-fil-A testing new spicy chicken additions to menu

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We have one of these near me and I have yet to try them....apparently I need to make a visit.

They do one thing and they do it magnificently. You won't regret it, if your location is worth a shit

platocplx

I just tried them yesterday(Driving thru PA). they are indeed very spicy. I think they need a good sauce to accompany it the Chic-fil-a sauce isnt that great with it. But they are pretty good.

CFA stays mad overrated here

people who put their $ where their mouth is on issues like that, yes

this post is so sad

yeah it's soooo unfortunate the way their shitty actions still follow them

I'd rather just not associate the great employees at my local Chik fil a, with a few bad actors at the tippy top.

Lum1n3s

My heart tore in two when they got rid of the spicy chicken biscuit, such an OP sandwich. Those tenders sound pretty bomb mode though.

RBH

DLugJdNVoAAt2ug.jpg:small

It's only been a few short weeks since McDonald's announced its re-introduction of chicken tenders to its menu, but now one of the chain's fast food frenemies, Wendy's, is throwing its own hat into the chicken tender ring.

Wendy's is introducing all new chicken tenders made from 100% all-white meat chicken breasts that are battered, breaded, and seasoned "so fans can taste juicy, flavorful chicken in every bite." Of course, no chicken tender meal is complete without a special dipping sauce. Just as you can get McDonald's new chicken tenders with any one of the brand's nine signature sauces, Wendy's is serving the dish alongside its very own signature S'Awesome Sauce. It's not exactly clear what the S'Awesome Sauce is made of but, according to a release, it combines "tangy, sweet and smoky into one savory flavor."

But what's possibly the best part of the entire deal is that customers interested in ordering the tenders can snag themselves a meal with three chicken tenders, fries, and a small drink for just $5. The new menu item is now available at locations nationwide.
http://www.delish.com/food-news/news/a56022/wendys-new-chicken-tenders/

Top Bottom