• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Convenience Stores - Which chain do you think is the best menu wise? (7-Eleven, Wawa, et.c.)

What convenience store chain do you prefer in terms of menu

• 7-Eleven

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Wawa

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Local

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

Raven117

I mean...considering Buccees a "convenience store" is a pretty big stretch. (Yes, its good and actually real food).

Of the typical gas stations though...No...don't eat anything. Grab a packet of peanuts and off you go.

Lasha

I prefer Family Mart or 7-11 in Asia. I usually stop for gat at a sheetz or wawa in the US since they usually have bathrooms.

Amory

I had 7-11 pizza for the first time the other day and it was quite bad. And I’m not a pizza snob at all. The crust is like cardboard and the whole thing has this weird taste to it, idk how I’d describe it. Chemically? Maybe freezer burnt? Would not eat again.

We don’t have WaWas in my neck of the woods but I remember them having good prepared foods when I’ve stopped there on road trips. So I voted for that

NahaNago

I've only ever vaguely heard of wawa and visited a bucees like once. I honestly thought 7-11 was something you only saw in movies and had pretty much died out until they started popping up all over the place where I live in the past few years. I'd probably go with hotspar when I lived in Okinawa and 7-11 for the U.S.

Top Bottom