• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chick-fil-A testing new spicy chicken additions to menu

mackattk

are the grilled sandwiches good?

i've never tried them because i can't get over how good the chick fil a breading is

Not a big fan of them. Don't like the taste of the new grilled chicken and the bun they use is pretty dry and pretty thick.. the chicken kind of gets lost in it.

Sometimes I get a coupon for one from the CFA app so that is the only time I get them.

ryseing

I can't believe they're doing tenders and not nuggets :(

They tried nuggets before a few years back. A friend worked at one of the Philly locations they're now testing strips at and said they weren't great.

Bring back the Spicy Chicken Biscuit

My Saturday mornings haven't been the same.

Fortunately Bojangles and the Cajun Filet Biscuit exist but I prefer CFA's hashbrowns to Bo- Rounds.

SexyFish

Banned
Are we not still boycotting Chic-fil-a because they donate money to anti-LGBTQ organizations?

I believe tax filings showed they stopped donating, but honestly no LGBTQ+(myself and friends) I actually know went through with a boycott. The chicken is tasty.

A Chic-fil-a opened about 1 mile from my house about six months ago, I went a few times and it was pretty good but meh, I never thought it was dope as fuck. Chicken tasted pretty much like any other chicken I have eaten and nothing else on the menu blew me away.

Of course it takes me like 45 mins to make some fucking killer chicken wings (usually with drumsticks so easier to eat) and I eat that 3-4 times a week so maybe I am just jaded of fast food chicken. We also have Raising Cane's, Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken, Chicken Shack, etc so a lot of chicken options around.

One REALLY nice thing about them though is how they will occasionally blast out a freebie food offer on the app.

IrishNinja

CFA stays mad overrated here

Are we not still boycotting Chic-fil-a because they donate money to anti-LGBTQ organizations?

people who put their $ where their mouth is on issues like that, yes

I believe tax filings showed they stopped donating, but honestly no LGBTQ+(myself and friends) I actually know went through with a boycott. The chicken is tasty.

this post is so sad

In before " But homopho..." oh nevermind, it's already waaay past the tenth post of a CFA Thread.

yeah it's soooo unfortunate the way their shitty actions still follow them

notsol337

marked forever
Oh, I didn't know that they stopped doing that. I'm glad I can get this super amazing spicy chicken again!

Also, I love getting on ignore lists.

Really. I was even paying the little extra they were charging for the spicy over the original. Now it's gone at mine.

I used to work at CFA. We can cook a spicy filet and put it on a biscuit. It's not the same size but it works just as well.

CFA stays mad overrated here

people who put their $ where their mouth is on issues like that, yes

this post is so sad

yeah it's soooo unfortunate the way their shitty actions still follow them

But the food is so good though, can't blame them. Once and if Trump opens a fast food chain, it's all over for us.

chekhonte

No mass produced "spicy" food in the U.S. is, at least from my experience. It's really is a shame.

The problem is also that the tolerance people like you and I build up makes us hard to satisfy with out alienated everybody else. I live in Seattle so Thai restaurants fortunately don't disappoint when you say you want it very spicy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just thinking about this, the god of chicken at Raising Cane's...if they added a spicy option, my god, my god.

Top Bottom