• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

News Hardware Platform CEO Jim Ryan: More than 4,000 games were tested successfully until last June, and this number is now higher - PS5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo_Hazem

Gold Dealer
Feb 10, 2020
Salalah, Oman
mod edit: You're going to need a better source on such a definitive statement please

I hope this puts to rest all the concerns around BC. This is great news.

Some suggest that this is a parody account, yet he's being followed by Sony officials and didn't post anything suspicious.

Last edited by a moderator:

pasterpl

Feb 8, 2020

I hope this puts to rest all concerns around BC. This is great news.

Some suggest that this is a parody account, yet he's being followed by Sony officials and didn't post anything suspicious.

but I though that BC doesnt matter so how Is this great news?

/s

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Gold Dealer
Feb 10, 2020
Salalah, Oman
but I though that BC doesnt matter so how Is this great news?

/s

You know me already, I'll cut the rope when I go to PS5, I don't give a fuck about BC. Gimme new games! But it's great for those who didn't play what they wanted to play on PS4 and didn't have the time to, or those who like to play old games. I don't understand the later but I respect it.

Ar¢tos

Oct 24, 2017
Krynn
Concern trolling will always exist and the tiniest glitch in a BC game will be enough for those trolls to invade the Internet with infinite cries of lack of testing or lies about compatibility.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England
Checking the Playstation store there's apparently 4895 PS4 games currently (and a lot of those will also be Ultimate Editions and the like), so if they're well over 4000 tested they've pretty much guaranteed all of them will be working.

Now tell us we can play PS1, 2 and 3 games too, you gits!

Bo_Hazem

Gold Dealer
Feb 10, 2020
Salalah, Oman
This is a fake account

I thought the same, but he's so far doesn't suggest so. He's being followed by Insomniac and others as well, and seems pretty formal so far.

I don't know why I thought this was about Corona at first.

May I ask: Are you still safe from this? So far, only knew one friend who got it and he said it wasn't a big deal.

Reactions: -Arcadia-
Status
Not open for further replies.