• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CEO Jim Ryan: More than 4,000 games were tested successfully until last June, and this number is now higher - PS5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
mod edit: You're going to need a better source on such a definitive statement please

I hope this puts to rest all the concerns around BC. This is great news.

Some suggest that this is a parody account, yet he's being followed by Sony officials and didn't post anything suspicious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
but I though that BC doesnt matter so how Is this great news?

/s

You know me already, I'll cut the rope when I go to PS5, I don't give a fuck about BC. Gimme new games! But it's great for those who didn't play what they wanted to play on PS4 and didn't have the time to, or those who like to play old games. I don't understand the later but I respect it.

Ar¢tos

Concern trolling will always exist and the tiniest glitch in a BC game will be enough for those trolls to invade the Internet with infinite cries of lack of testing or lies about compatibility.

Checking the Playstation store there's apparently 4895 PS4 games currently (and a lot of those will also be Ultimate Editions and the like), so if they're well over 4000 tested they've pretty much guaranteed all of them will be working.

P5woxaq.jpg

Now tell us we can play PS1, 2 and 3 games too, you gits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom