• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARK 2 release set for Spring 2025, according to Digital Domain's annual report

Skelterz

I feel like they should back up on the story Vin diesel stuff and just release a Pokémon gold and silver style sequel to Ark, more dinos more maps mod support better graphics more crafts etc, keep it simple keep the essence of what makes Ark so unique community dino’s etc don’t turn the game into a shell of itself to
Capture the fast and furious audience 😂.

What I mean by Pokémon gold and silver style sequel is it was just more of the same but better simple as that in anything it’s probably the technical marvel of the gameboy Color but that’s a different topic for another thread.

LRKD

My biggest hopes for the Ark remaster is just for it to actually run well :messenger_tears_of_joy: Idk what to expect for ark 2, but I just hope it's fun, even if it is totally different from the first game.

With how bad the communication has been from the devs though, I am definitely not excited for the games anymore. Like I may just wait for sales, because the way they've been announcing and backpeddling nonstop doesn't give me confidence in them, and makes em look kinda scummy.

Top Bottom