• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Always liked this pic

Whoa, that's awesome!

Reposting for the new page:

nN9mrt1.png

(is that Sophia on the far left next to Lizzie and Mika, or is it Andrea's sister?)

dustyherb

I don't even remember his death being shown on screen...
He was the first dude to get his throat slit at terminus when Rick, Bob, Daryl, and Glen where all kneeling and lined up. The terminus dudes were draining their blood or whatever.

Rick first met him tho in episode 4 of season 4. When him and Carol were out gathering supplies and they came across him and his gf

Zoe

He was the first dude to get his throat slit at terminus when Rick, Bob, Daryl, and Glen where all kneeling and lined up. The terminus dudes were draining their blood or whatever.

Rick first met him tho in episode 4 of season 4. When him and Carol were out gathering supplies and they came across him and his gf

Wtf, I never made that connection :lol

dustyherb

If I remember correctly, Rick gave him his watch during that episode and when we saw him again Rick saw the watch and realised it was him.
He gave him the watch but the watch was put with all the other belongings the terminus people took. And Carol got it back for him. Rick just recognized his face as soon as the dude was about to get his throat slit. Rick gave the dude a wtf it's you? Look lol.

He gave him the watch but the watch was put with all the other belongings the terminus people took. And Carol got it back for him. Rick just recognized his face as soon as the dude was about to get his throat slit. Rick gave the dude a wtf it's you? Look lol.

Ah, thanks for clarification. I remember the theories were that the woman that was with that guy in one of the episodes was killed by Gareth/the hunters. Because the leg looked like it was chopped off, rather cleanly.

dustyherb

Ah, thanks for clarification. I remember the theories were that the woman that was with that guy in one of the episodes was killed by Gareth/the hunters. Because the leg looked like it was chopped off, rather cleanly.
Oh shit that actually makes a lot of sense. I was just watching that episode a few nights ago and I was thinking how the hell the zombies took her leg clean off and didn't touch it. But also Rick and Carol saw her body being munched on by two zombies. So maybe the hunters took the body parts they wanted and left the rest of her to die and be eaten or something like that.

i really do miss Shane. They should've continued to have him as the opposite of Rick and bunt heads with each other. Or maybe Shane leaves the group for a season and comes back.

Zoe

Holy crap I didn't realize Penguin was the random! That's pretty cool.

Yeah, it was hard enough recognizing him during his first appearance. I would have never known this was him without being told so:

Jt4PEb2.png

Then again, I didn't recognize Tasha Yar either.

dustyherb

From the new Entertainment Weekly issue

The Original Six

the-walking-dead-roundtable.jpg
Man I love all six of these characters it's really going to be hard when anyone of them eventually has to die. I wonder how many of them will make it to the final season. At least Rick and Carl I would assume. Hopefully Carol since she's the only female. And maybe Daryl but I know Kirkman takes it as a challenge that so many people don't want him to die so who really knows. Glen and Morgan just can't see it happening sadly.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
There were some real good writes ups and interviews in that latest EW cover story. This next chunk I have high hopes for.

hokahey

This is the arc when the comics went from amazing to classic IMO. It's crazy to think that such a popular show is only now about to get to the best part of the story. I hope they change very very little. Non comic readers have no clue just how crazy shit is about to get.

dustyherb

This is the arc when the comics went from amazing to classic IMO. It's crazy to think that such a popular show is only now about to get to the best part of the story. I hope they change very very little. Non comic readers have no clue just how crazy shit is about to get.
Yep completely agree this is when everything just went off the deep end. I figure as long as Gimple remains show runner then these next few arcs/seasons should be pretty damn close to the comics. A lot of his favorite stuff is within these arcs so I feel like we're in for one hell of a ride.

rjinaz

It's Sophia all grown up pretty crazy

Watch Bosch if you have Amazon Prime. The actor plays the lead's teenage daughter. It's a pretty good show and is really well done in 4k. There is even a "reference" scene where she is shooting zombie targets at a shooting range.

dustyherb

Watch Bosch if you have Amazon Prime. The actor plays the lead's teenage daughter. It's a pretty good show and is really well done in 4k. There is even a "reference" scene where she is shooting zombie targets at a shooting range.
Right on I'll check it out, don't use my Amazon prime enough so finally have a reason.

Pluto

From the new Entertainment Weekly issue

The Original Six

the-walking-dead-roundtable.jpg
I hate what Morgan has become and I'm still in the "kill rick" camp, I don't mind Carl, he's far fom my favourite but no longer as annoying as he was. I love Carol, Daryl and Glenn, I hope nothing happens to them. :(

Some season 1 characters have to make it to the final season, I think the worst moment for a long running show is when you realize that the entire original cast is gone. I don't mind new characters being added and some old ones leaving but ideally there should be some core characters who remain (except Rick, DIE, DIE, DIE).
It's not always possible and if actors wants to leave so be it but don't write everyone out just for shock value. I swear if Carol, Daryl or Glenn are killed just to proof that no one has plot armor (although they totally do until the writers randomly take it away) I'll riot. Seriously, you can't have Glenn survive falling into a horde of zombies by crawling under a dumpster without a single zombie scratch or bite and then pretent that he's as vulnerable as Johnny McDumbass who gets bitten because he didn't notice a single zombie shuffling in his direction.

dustyherb

I hate what Morgan has become and I'm still in the "kill rick" camp, I don't mind Carl, he's far fom my favourite but no longer as annoying as he was. I love Carol, Daryl and Glenn, I hope nothing happens to them. :(

Some season 1 characters have to make it to the final season, I think the worst moment for a long running show is when you realize that the entire original cast is gone. I don't mind new characters being added and some old ones leaving but ideally there should be some core characters who remain (except Rick, DIE, DIE, DIE).
It's not always possible and if actors wants to leave so be it but don't write everyone out just for shock value. I swear if Carol, Daryl or Glenn are killed just to proof that no one has plot armor (although they totally do until the writers randomly take it away) I'll riot. Seriously, you can't have Glenn survive falling into a horde of zombies by crawling under a dumpster without a single zombie scratch or bite and then pretent that he's as vulnerable as Johnny McDumbass who gets bitten because he didn't notice a single zombie shuffling in his direction.
Rick won't die till the final season I would guess. Unless Andy wants to leave the show early I just don't see it happening. Him and Carl are pretty much invincible until the actors leave or the show is coming to an end.

And I honestly wouldn't worry about any of these original six dying from a single stealth zombie. If I would guess the writers are going to give each of these six a major death when their time comes. Something like dying at the hands of another human or a huge mob of zombies taking them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom