• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming Soon to Game Pass: Cities: Skylines II, Dead Space Remake, Jusant, Mineko’s Night Market, and More

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Do I have to know shit about Yakooza to play this

No, you'll have more enjoyment cause you'll recognize some models but this is a stand alone story set hundred(s) of years before any of the modern games take place.

Just the likenesses are the same as the modern Yakuza characters.

How have I not heard about this?

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(

Last edited:
Reactions: XXL
Beat Dead Space earlier in the year on PS5 but at least I get to check out how it runs on PC when it comes to GP.

This has been a solid couple months for Game Pass.

And that’s exactly the reason why gp is bad and these games are not selling

To be fair, I played a few hours of the original way back when and didn’t like it much

So I was on the fence, maybe the remake will grab me more, but I was never going to buy it due to my first experience

Like a Dragon: The Man who Erased his Name

Persona 5: Tactica

You can see what's coming in November so far here:

Actually Football Manager is owned by Sega i'd say? (And it's one of the most played Steam games no matter when you read this, even if it's not too famous on forums like this one) and it's coming also on November.

Best sports franchise by far, and the FM24 one is looking so good with the new changes.

Totally crazy Gamepass months, Xbox hasn't delivered as much as many of us expected first party wise with Redfall being shit and Starfield not being as good as other Bethesda experiences, but Gamepass isn't failing holy fuck.

j0hnnix

Gold Member
Dead Space Remake.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

adamsapple

Actually Football Manager is owned by Sega i'd say? (And it's one of the most played Steam games no matter when you read this, even if it's not too famous on forums like this one) and it's coming also on November.

Jason Bateman GIF by MOODMAN

I didn't even know FM was also a Sega published franchise.

Sega's got a pretty good sweetheart deal with MS/Game Pass going on.

That's crazy because if we go back to December/January both Dead Space and The Calisto Protocol were going head to head as to which one was better, and if you wanted to play both you'd have to pay full price. Yet here we are, DS is on GamePass and Calisto is free for ps users. Less than a year.

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Honestly thought the Dead Space Remake wasn't going to go into the EA vault until early next year. This is terrific news! I'm going to dive into both Callisto Protocol and Dead Space for Halloween!

There isn't enough time in the day! Will probably install Cities Skylines on my work laptop so I can sneak in little sessions during down time. I'm a little bummed about Persona 5, I still have it sitting there in my play later list, but I'm not sure if I have enough time to finish it before the end of the month.......

BigLee74

Can’t wait to play the Dead Space remake.

Will play it exactly like I did the original - with the lights on and when the family are around.

I’m such a wimp 😂

bender

What time is it?
I'll give the Dead Space Remake a go. Enjoyed the original game God knows how long ago although I got half way through The Callisto Protocol before getting bored so I hope it's better than that.

While I think Dead Space hasn't aged all that well, the original and the remake are infinitely more enjoyable than Calisto.

amigastar

Although i look forward to playing Dead Space Remake i will play Alan Wake 2 at first and on Halloween. But Cities Skylines 2 is sweet also.

Orbital2060

Ive always thought Dead Space was overrated. And not really scary at all. Thrilling, yes. But not scary like I see a lot of people say about it. Alien Isolation is on a whole other level fx.

But Ill try it since its on gp,

adamsapple

fucking yes! My gaming thriftiness has once again paid off! Can’t wait to play. Next up, Jedi Survivor.

JS will probably be 2024, games that sell well usually come at or after 12~ months to EA Play / GP. Dead Space didn't exactly burn the charts.

Top Bottom