• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Billbil-Kun] Coming to Game Pass in December: Far Cry 6, Remnant II, SteamWorld Build, Rise of the Tomb Raider and More

• Remnant II (Cloud, Console and PC): Already available
  • Remnant: From The Ashes (Cloud, Console and PC): Already available
  • SteamWorld Build (Cloud, Console and PC): Available Day One from December 1st
  • Far Cry 6 (Cloud, Console and PC)
  • World War Z: Aftermath (Cloud, Console and PC)
  • Goat Simulator 3 (Cloud, Console and PC)
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider (Cloud, Console and PC)
  • Against the Storm (PC)
  • Clone Drone in the Danger Zone (Cloud, Console and PC)
  • Tin Hearts (Cloud, Console and PC)
  • While the Iron's Hot (Cloud, Console and PC)
  • Spirit of the North: Enhanced Edition (Cloud, Console and PC)
Coming to Game Pass Core:
  • Chivalry II
  • Totally Reliable Delivery Service

SimTourist

f7f31e8c-aa89-4e1c-8da7-75160f1df573_text.gif

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Not the best 2 weeks, but December is always slow. There's a few gems in here for sure.

Remnant 2 is a big add.
Steamworld Build should be interesting, already have it downloaded. Day 1 is nice.
Tin Hearts I have never heard of but it seems like it could be good. Ex-Fable members supposedly, puzzle game.

If you somehow haven't played Clone Drone yet, it's hilarious. Bought it a while ago. Fun as hell. Highly recommended. Finish it.
I will probably try Spirit of the North since there's a sequel coming.

The big question is whether or not they add Baldur's Gate on Dec 7th. Probably not.

Last edited:

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Not the best 2 weeks, but December is always slow. There's a few gems in here for sure.

Remnant 2 is a big add.
Steamworld Build should be interesting, already have it downloaded. Day 1 is nice.
Tin Hearts I have never heard of but it seems like it could be good. Ex-Fable members supposedly, puzzle game.

If you somehow haven't played Clone Drone yet, it's hilarious. Bought it a while ago. Fun as hell. Highly recommended. Finish it.
I will probably try Spirit of the North since there's a sequel coming.

The big question is whether or not they add Baldur's Gate on Dec 7th. Probably not.
Clone drone is amazing! I recommend it too!

I will load up Farcry 6 on my brand new prebuilt Lenovo Legion RTX 4070 I bought on sale Black Friday.
Just in here to say I've moved back to PC.

Zuzu

Rise of the Tomb Raider is old but it’s the best of the reboot trilogy. Anyone who hasn’t played it should give it a try. It got an fps boost on Series X so can be played at 60fps but the resolution is 1080p I believe. There’s also a couple of 4k 30fps modes.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Rise of the Tomb Raider is old but it’s the best of the reboot trilogy. Anyone who hasn’t played it should give it a try. It got an fps boost on Series X so can be played at 60fps but the resolution is 1080p I believe. There’s also a couple of 4k 30fps modes.
I felt Shadow was better, but Rise isn't bad. At the time I felt it was a pretty solid 3rd party exclusive pick up for Xbox.

Even if it remained....uncharted...from the charts.

Zuzu

I felt Shadow was better, but Rise isn't bad. At the time I felt it was a pretty solid 3rd party exclusive pick up for Xbox.

Even if it remained....uncharted...from the charts.

From what I remember I think I enjoyed the story of Rise more and I felt there was a better balance between combat and tomb puzzles. Shadow was more heavily weighted towards puzzles and had less combat than Rise I think. I preferred the balance between the two in Rise more than Shadow. I also didn't think Shadow delivered parts of its story very well.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
From what I remember I think I enjoyed the story of Rise more and I felt there was a better balance between combat and tomb puzzles. Shadow was more heavily weighted towards puzzles and had less combat than Rise I think. I preferred the balance between the two in Rise more than Shadow. I also didn't think Shadow delivered parts of its story very well.
I mainly want Shadow on PC Gamepass because it's a pretty good ray tracing showcase.

Top Bottom